HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Armed trump supporters fo...

Sat Oct 31, 2020, 07:41 PM

Armed trump supporters force campaign event cancelled AND is TX about to throw out 100K ballots?

Texas Republicans ask federal judge to throw out 100,000 ballots in Harris County cast through curbside voting
On Friday, Texas Republicans petitioned a federal court to reject over 100,000 ballots cast through curbside voting in Harris County, Texas. These efforts follow an October 22 decision by the Texas Supreme Court denying a GOP bid to shut down curbside voting ó also know as drive-thru voting. The petition claims that drive-thru voting is an illegal expansion of curbside voting, the Austin American-Statesman reports.
Photo via @TheRoot

https://twitter.com/i/events/1322617328119418880

On top of Kamala cancelling event in Austin because of ARMED TRUMP SUPPORTERS
edit, thought it was a Kamala event, guess not

FUCKERS

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/us-election-biden-bus-trump-supporters-texas-event-cancelled-b1477876.html

2 replies, 596 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Armed trump supporters force campaign event cancelled AND is TX about to throw out 100K ballots? (Original post)
Eliot Rosewater Oct 2020 OP
634-5789 Oct 2020 #1
soothsayer Oct 2020 #2

Response to Eliot Rosewater (Original post)

Sat Oct 31, 2020, 07:44 PM

1. Not a bit surprising. Look for a ton of more dirty tricks in the next 100 hours...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Eliot Rosewater (Original post)

Sat Oct 31, 2020, 07:46 PM

2. I don't think Kamala had to cancel anything, thankfully

This was a different campaign thingy.

But itís still awful.

The 100k ballots thing is just...evil.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread