HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Pro-Trump conspiracist: T...

Sat Oct 10, 2020, 11:11 AM

Pro-Trump conspiracist: Trump should skip virtual debate because Biden could be 'a clone or CGI"

Batshit Crazy QAnon conspiracy theorist and Infowars host DeAnna Lorraine says Trump is right to reject a virtual presidential debate because Biden might be replaced by a clone or CGI.

https://deadstate.org/pro-trump-conspiracist-trump-should-skip-virtual-debate-because-biden-could-be-a-clone-or-cgi/

5 replies, 317 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Pro-Trump conspiracist: Trump should skip virtual debate because Biden could be 'a clone or CGI" (Original post)
634-5789 Oct 10 OP
Submariner Oct 10 #1
Bayard Oct 10 #2
marmar Oct 10 #3
SWBTATTReg Oct 10 #4
genxlib Oct 10 #5

Response to 634-5789 (Original post)

Sat Oct 10, 2020, 11:20 AM

1. I knew we screwed up sending the ACME model 666 Biden-bot (Deluxe Debate Edition)

out on stage in front of a belligerent Trump. Now we've been found out. What's next?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Oct 10, 2020, 11:26 AM

2. Shot coffee out my nose,

Before I even clicked on the post!

Reply to this post

Sat Oct 10, 2020, 11:27 AM

3. .....

Reply to this post

Sat Oct 10, 2020, 11:35 AM

4. A fool is born every minute, and w/ QAnon, one is born literally every second! These morons

think people have unlimited amounts of money and stuff like this to make a clone or virtual reproduction of someone when it literally costs millions and millions of dollars just to make a successful film that uses CGI or a human clone (highly doubtful today).

I guess anyone with a mouth can mouth off anything, even though that 'anything' can be technology far beyond our current abilities. At least, to most reasonable and intelligent people, these supposedly capabilities don't exist, and if they did, they wouldn't be wasted on a political stunt like this and instead, probably be used on a deep sea bed somewhere, another planet exploring, a dangerous environment, etc., somewhere where humans can not easily travel or handle.

What's next? Aliens deposit an already made Biden clone on planet earth, and clone Biden does some things and makes some comments and such that the real Mr. Biden would never make or do?

Reply to this post

Sat Oct 10, 2020, 12:02 PM

5. What they don't seem to get

Is that sane people would still vote for even a CGI Biden over Trump

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread