HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Trump's ABC News town hal...

Wed Sep 16, 2020, 09:58 AM

Trump's ABC News town hall: Four Pinocchios, over and over again

Last edited Wed Sep 16, 2020, 10:51 AM - Edit history (1)

At the ABC News town hall Tuesday night, President Trump was challenged by ordinary voters in ways that he rarely experiences in the safe spaces of Fox News, where he regularly answers questions. But he still retreated to false or misleading talking points that he offers in his usual venues.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/09/15/trumps-abc-news-town-hall-four-pinocchios-over-over-again/?hpid=hp_no-name_9a-wed-fact-checker%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans

The Washington Post gave a tour of 24 false and misleading claims he made at the Philadelphia town hall.

I am pretty sure there is a paywall associated with the WP link, but just to say it is a rehash of the lies that he has kept pushing over and over again.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/trumps-firehose-of-lying-during-abc-news-townhall-busted-by-brutal-cnn-fact-check/

3 replies, 613 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump's ABC News town hall: Four Pinocchios, over and over again (Original post)
still_one Sep 16 OP
malaise Sep 16 #1
still_one Sep 16 #2
CrispyQ Sep 16 #3

Response to still_one (Original post)

Wed Sep 16, 2020, 10:03 AM

1. 24 LIES

That is all

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to malaise (Reply #1)

Wed Sep 16, 2020, 10:05 AM

2. Those were more, but these were the main ones. It was too long for me to list, and still

stay within the copyright rules

Reply to this post

Response to still_one (Original post)

Wed Sep 16, 2020, 10:24 AM

3. He's a fucking babbling idiot.

I am so embarrassed for and ashamed of the people I know who still support this vile moron.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread