HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » I think that the key to d...

Wed Sep 16, 2020, 09:11 AM

I think that the key to defeating Trump from this point on is herd immunity.

He clearly and unequivocally floated the concept last night at the ABC Town Meeting and it will now be his default position. By him embracing the concept, he can slither out of any responsibility for fiddling while people died over these last 6 months. He has nothing else except a vaccine that doesn't exist just like his health plan which also doesn't exist.

So, the Biden campaign has to run with this. People need to be told over and over again what herd immunity means to them and their loved ones.

If I was Joe Biden, I would tell the American people that by electing Trump to a second term they are signing the death warrants for over 2 million people and some of those warrants may have their and their loved ones' names on them.

1 replies, 298 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply I think that the key to defeating Trump from this point on is herd immunity. (Original post)
Raven Sep 16 OP
sanatanadharma Sep 16 #1

Response to Raven (Original post)

Wed Sep 16, 2020, 10:47 AM

1. The herd animals that have crossed the river successfully without falling to the crocodiles...

...have no crocodile-immunity when the next river is reached.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread