HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "My buddy in NC, a regist...

Fri Aug 14, 2020, 03:50 PM

"My buddy in NC, a registered Democrat, just got this in the mail"

This North Carolina Trump Victory mailer telling people to request a ballot in the mail blurs out the second half of Trump's tweet, which in part reads "Bad things happen with Mail-Ins."

Republicans are getting these as well. Why tell the voters in your party to request mail in ballots and then try to sabotage them?

4 replies, 1215 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply "My buddy in NC, a registered Democrat, just got this in the mail" (Original post)
octoberlib Aug 2020 OP
woodsprite Aug 2020 #1
C_U_L8R Aug 2020 #2
msongs Aug 2020 #3
ecstatic Aug 2020 #4

Response to octoberlib (Original post)

Fri Aug 14, 2020, 03:51 PM

1. Maybe he only wants Russians to vote in this election. nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Fri Aug 14, 2020, 03:56 PM

2. Junk mail

I hope they washed their hands after they threw that URGENT NOTICE in the garbage.

Reply to this post

Fri Aug 14, 2020, 04:14 PM

3. how awesome the USPS delivers mail with the address blacked out. way to go nt

Reply to this post

Fri Aug 14, 2020, 04:17 PM

4. I just read a dkos blog about this: What if those envelopes get 1st class treatment

in certain parts of the country?

But as I flipped and flopped the form, (which is pre-addressed to my local Board of Elections) I became aware that if I filled out the application form enclosed on the single page tri-folded mailer, it would be easily distinguishable with his picture or design on the outside of the form. Each form is designed to be folded in half when completed. On the back side of one form would appear Trumpís picture. On the backside of the other form are instructions for filling out the form with matching background and font colors of the mailer (white font on black background or black font on yellow background) , neither of which appeared on the application form I have already received from my State Board of Elections. Is this a bug or a feature? Is this some kind of identifier?

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/8/14/1969323/-Trump-Wants-My-Vote-By-Mail-ASAP

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread