HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Laurence Tribe explains t...

Sat Aug 1, 2020, 08:15 AM

Laurence Tribe explains the constitutional 'fail-safe' -- that could result in President Nancy Pelosi

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/lawrence-tribes-explains-the-constitutional-fail-safe-that-could-result-in-president-nancy-pelosi/

Posting this to allay the fears of those who think the Idiot-in-Chief & his sycophants will succeed in delaying the general election.
I don't like to post RawStory clips but this one has the clip of The Reidout w/ Laurence Tribe. Watch it if you haven't, quite informative.

3 replies, 897 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Laurence Tribe explains the constitutional 'fail-safe' -- that could result in President Nancy Pelosi (Original post)
onetexan Aug 2020 OP
Captain Zero Aug 2020 #1
sanatanadharma Aug 2020 #2
Sherman A1 Aug 2020 #3

Response to onetexan (Original post)

Sat Aug 1, 2020, 08:42 AM

1. Raw Story is a mess with so much to click on

Before you ever get to that video. You end up with several videos running. Pop ups firing off. Ads creeping in from the side.

Just say no to Raw Story.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Aug 1, 2020, 08:53 AM

2. Just say yes to good ad and tracker blockers

The Raw Story bizz sucks but the viewer can be in control with various (and multiple?) ad blockers and tracker breakers.

The EFF Privacy Badger app that I added to my Firefox browser has suppressed the Raw Story greed.

Reply to this post

Sat Aug 1, 2020, 09:02 AM

3. The election is not going to be delayed

They will do everything they can to screw with it and cheat at every opportunity, but it won't be delayed.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread