HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Antisemitic ad vs OSSOFF ...

Tue Jul 28, 2020, 08:57 AM

Antisemitic ad vs OSSOFF GA---1915 Jewish man Leo Frank lynched in Marietta GA, 'killed white girl'

Frank was a factory superintendant in Atlanta. He was tried and convicted. But his sentence was commuted. He was then kidnapped and taken to the girl's hometown, where he was lynched.

Some at time and later contened that there was a strong undercurrent of the ancient 'blood libel' charge---a child was murdered

See extensive Wikipedia article on Leo Frank

Eta----revised title to make clear ad was AGAINST Ossoff!

2 replies, 495 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Antisemitic ad vs OSSOFF GA---1915 Jewish man Leo Frank lynched in Marietta GA, 'killed white girl' (Original post)
bobbieinok Jul 2020 OP
dawg Jul 2020 #1
bobbieinok Jul 2020 #2

Response to bobbieinok (Original post)

Tue Jul 28, 2020, 09:07 AM

1. This post needs context, because it sounds like you're accusing Ossoff, who is Jewish, of ...

running an anti-semitic ad.

His opponent, rich Republican troglodyte, David Perdue, is actually the one who has run a plausibly anti-semitic attack ad against Ossoff, extending Ossoff's nose in a photograph.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to dawg (Reply #1)

Tue Jul 28, 2020, 09:13 AM

2. Thanks for your comment. It made me see my title might have implied Ossoff posted the ad

I changed the title

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread