HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » A simple phrase: Republic...

Wed Jun 10, 2020, 07:12 PM

A simple phrase: Republican National Trump Rally. Don't let Jacksonville rake in the dough under

false pretenses. It will not be the RNC. It will be a rally. Tie Jacksonville and the Republican Party to an increasingly unpopular "President." Make it plain. Let Jax pols chew on that and own it.

4 replies, 816 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply A simple phrase: Republican National Trump Rally. Don't let Jacksonville rake in the dough under (Original post)
dameatball Jun 2020 OP
leftieNanner Jun 2020 #1
dameatball Jun 2020 #2
keithbvadu2 Jun 2020 #3
Hortensis Jun 2020 #4

Response to dameatball (Original post)

Wed Jun 10, 2020, 07:14 PM

1. True

Because I believe the RNC is still having their meetings in North Carolina for their convention.

Only the Unwashed Hoards Rally will be in Florida.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to leftieNanner (Reply #1)

Wed Jun 10, 2020, 07:16 PM

2. Correct. Jax pols trying to legitimize something under false pretenses. Call them out.

Reply to this post

Wed Jun 10, 2020, 08:55 PM

3. Donald can send a life-sized cardboard cutout for the rally goers to take a picture with.

Donald can send a life-sized cardboard cutout for the rally goers to take a picture with.

For a nominal fee.

Reply to this post

Wed Jun 10, 2020, 09:12 PM

4. Jacksonville is going to need all the influx of money it can get

to deal with the problems the convention rally will leave behind.

I think we should trust Trump and company to make sure the media cannot be flattering. Of course it's going to be one long rally for their Narcissist in Chief to preen himself over. And from the little I've read, the press are already displeased that the RNC's party work is going to be largely hidden from their scrutiny back in Charlotte.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread