HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Pelosi: I didn't know Tru...

Tue May 19, 2020, 05:01 PM

Pelosi: I didn't know Trump would be so sensitive -- he's always talking about other people's weight

President Donald Trump lashed out at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi during a visit to Capitol Hill on Tuesday.

During an interview with CNN, Pelosi said that she was concerned about Trump’s health given he’s taking the drug hydroxychloroquine. His age and weight don’t exactly lend themselves to taking a drug that has been proven to cause irregular heartbeats, feeling nervous or irritable, hair loss, skin rashes, and other problems.

Speaking to Republicans, Trump claimed, “I don’t respond to her. I think she’s a waste of time.”

He then responded to her with an attack, saying she is “sick” and has “mental problems.”

I didn’t know that he would be so sensitive, he’s always talking about other people’s weight, their pounds, so — I don’t want to spend any more time on his distraction because as you see in the last couple of days, so much of the time has been spent on what he said rather than that, I think he should recognize his words weigh a ton,” Pelosi said, noting the times he told Americans to inject disinfectant.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7u0qhk

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/pelosi-i-didnt-know-trump-would-be-so-sensitive-hes-always-talking-about-other-peoples-weight/

It's not just his words

2 replies, 846 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Pelosi: I didn't know Trump would be so sensitive -- he's always talking about other people's weight (Original post)
TheBlackAdder May 19 OP
Botany May 19 #1
Blue Owl May 19 #2

Response to TheBlackAdder (Original post)

Tue May 19, 2020, 05:05 PM

1. Nancy P, "The Queen of Shade."

"I think he should recognize his words weigh a ton,”

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to TheBlackAdder (Original post)

Tue May 19, 2020, 06:11 PM

2. Love it!

Nancy owns his sorry ass...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread