HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » They are having a rally

Mon May 18, 2020, 05:28 PM

They are having a rally

in downtown Grand Rapids,tonight for a get back to work chat,,,then why bring your guns and trump signs ???

3 replies, 1074 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to musicman65 (Original post)

Mon May 18, 2020, 05:31 PM

1. To be held at Rosa Parks Circle. I'm sure she'd appreciate that.

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Barry County Sheriff Dar Leaf was scheduled as a speaker for a rally at Rosa Parks Circle in Grand Rapids on Monday.

Dubbed the American Patriot Rally, the event was set to begin at 5:30 p.m. May 18, 2010.

The rally was designed to protest Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s stay-at-home order. Leaf has said he would not enforce the stay-at-home order because he believes it is unconstitutional.

https://wwmt.com/news/local/rally-featuring-sheriff-held-in-grand-rapids-to-protest-stay-at-home-orders-in-michigan

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon May 18, 2020, 05:43 PM

2. Ugh. Our state certainly looks more like Michissippi than Michigan with all these MAGAts

milling around. I'd wish the virus on them, but too many innocent people would be infected, too, so I just wish them all 4 flat tires on their way home.

Reply to this post

Mon May 18, 2020, 05:55 PM

3. I never could have imagined humans that are too stupid to have a self preservation instinct.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread