HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Police: Man wipes nose on...

Tue May 5, 2020, 12:55 PM

Police: Man wipes nose on employee's shirt after being told to wear mask in Michigan store

HOLLY, Mich. (Gray News) - Police in one Michigan community are searching for a man who they said wiped his nose on a retail employee’s shirt after he was told to wear a mask.

The Holly Police Department released a video showing a man inside a Dollar Tree walking over to the clerk and wiping his nose on the employee’s right sleeve.

https://www.wilx.com/content/news/Police-Man-wipes-nose-on-employees-shirt-after-being-told-to-wear-mask-in-Michigan-store-570173731.html

3 replies, 416 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Police: Man wipes nose on employee's shirt after being told to wear mask in Michigan store (Original post)
yaesu May 5 OP
Eliot Rosewater May 5 #1
Faux pas May 5 #2
3catwoman3 May 5 #3

Response to yaesu (Original post)

Tue May 5, 2020, 12:57 PM

1. They are trying to kill us. I will keep saying that all day everyday until people get it.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Eliot Rosewater (Reply #1)

Tue May 5, 2020, 01:01 PM

2. i've

said the same thing many, many times. The problem is that the one's who are killing us don't care and, they think they are invincible.

Reply to this post

Response to yaesu (Original post)

Tue May 5, 2020, 01:37 PM

3. This is so completely revolting that I can't even...

...find words for it.

There have always been jerks around, but I do not recall hearing sooooooo many reports of crude and aggressive behavior involving bodily fluids prior to Trump being installed.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread