HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » NYC comptroller speaks af...

Mon Apr 6, 2020, 02:52 PM

NYC comptroller speaks after mother dies of COVID-19: 'Donald Trump has my mom's blood on his hands'

New York City comptroller Scott Stringer on Monday blamed President Donald Trump after his mother died from coronavirus complications.

“She believed in government and she raised us to believe in government,” Stringer told CNN’s Anderson Cooper. “She’s got a great story and I’m going to tell it for the rest of my life.”

“I’ve got to tell you, Donald Trump has blood on his hands and he has my mom’s blood on his hands,” the NYC official added. “And he sent us that hospital [ship] that’s right here in New York harbor and no one can get on that hospital, which is something that is just outrageous.”

Stringer pointed out that it was difficult to mourn his mother because of his anger at the Trump administration’s response to the virus.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/04/nyc-comptroller-speaks-after-mother-dies-of-covid-19-donald-trump-has-my-moms-blood-on-his-hands/

3 replies, 683 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply NYC comptroller speaks after mother dies of COVID-19: 'Donald Trump has my mom's blood on his hands' (Original post)
kpete Apr 6 OP
Paladin Apr 6 #1
SheltieLover Apr 6 #2
mr_lebowski Apr 6 #3

Response to kpete (Original post)

Mon Apr 6, 2020, 02:53 PM

1. Well and truly said.

I'll blame trump for any losses I suffer.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Apr 6, 2020, 02:54 PM

2. 💔

K&R

Reply to this post

Mon Apr 6, 2020, 02:59 PM

3. Cue the story about how this guy was begging Trump for a position in his sadministration (nt)

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread