HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Hey Chip, can I call you ...

Mon Mar 23, 2020, 04:59 PM

Hey Chip, can I call you fucking Chip..........your a fucking idiot and fucking idiot friends.....

Republicans demand Trump set end date date for fighting virus as people keep dying

By Josh Israel -March 23, 2020 1:24 PM

After days of conservative calls for a quick end to social distancing, Donald Trump joined in on Sunday.

Conservatives are fed up with social distancing to slow the coronavirus. After days of them demanding a fixed date for the end of the COVID-19 crisis, Donald Trump basically endorsed their demands on Sunday night.

On Friday, Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) penned a National Review piece called "America Needs a Date Certain." In it, he wrote that "our governmentís response has put thousands of American businesses on the brink of insolvency, and millions are now jobless" and predicts that this will "only continue unless the government provides certainty of action."

"The most important thing we need to do ó right now ó is to announce a date to signal our economic restart, get folks back to work, and build the confidence we need to get capital flowing," Roy demanded. "Perhaps that date should be around April 1. Perhaps it should be April 15. In consultation with our nationís health experts, the federal government must announce a date within the coming weeks, no later."

His fellow Texas Republican, Rep. Dan Crenshaw, endorsed the call, tweeting Friday, "We MUST do everything in our power to provide a reasonable, health-informed, date for when Americans can safely return to regular economic activity in their communities."

https://americanindependent.com/republicans-coronavirus-social-distancing-end-date-donald-trump-economy-gop/

November 3, 2020 cannot get here fast enough........................

9 replies, 1045 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 9 replies Author Time Post
Reply Hey Chip, can I call you fucking Chip..........your a fucking idiot and fucking idiot friends..... (Original post)
turbinetree Mar 2020 OP
msongs Mar 2020 #1
CurtEastPoint Mar 2020 #2
genxlib Mar 2020 #3
Under The Radar Mar 2020 #4
Eyeball_Kid Mar 2020 #5
OnDoutside Mar 2020 #6
Midnight Writer Mar 2020 #7
MyOwnPeace Mar 2020 #8
applegrove Mar 2020 #9

Response to turbinetree (Original post)

Mon Mar 23, 2020, 05:03 PM

1. translation - we don't want to spend any money on bailouts or assistance or help for people nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Mar 23, 2020, 05:04 PM

2. Chip, you fucking asshole. Do you think a GD virus is going to bow to your demand for a 'date'?

Reply to this post

Mon Mar 23, 2020, 05:14 PM

3. You know what would help make such a determination?

Wide spread testing!

Instead, we have to use best guesses

Reply to this post

Mon Mar 23, 2020, 05:16 PM

4. Yes, Charity can only go so far, although it isn't their money

At some point they must turn their backs and cut their loses.
Stand Strong Democrats- nothing passes the House!

Reply to this post

Mon Mar 23, 2020, 05:18 PM

5. Hey Elmore! Lookie here!

Looks like that Chip fella, why he was holdin off and holdin off, but he finally had to just let go and explode. Heís had the Fascist just boiling away inside just buildiní up and he just couldnít hold it back any longer, so he up and said, yup, we can intermingle, bump and breath on one another, and get those corporate profits up and running and throw in the funeral industry to boot. There will be lots of caskets and urns and thatís where the hot market is, but donít tell anybody. People dying? Well thatís just part of the free market.

Yeah, that Chip fella... you donít want to be his disabled nephew. Youíd have to listen to him tell the world that youíre expendable. Yeah, my uncle Chip, he never says hi to me at the family Christmas gatherings. I wonder why.

Reply to this post

Mon Mar 23, 2020, 05:32 PM

6. IE Let them die. Wait til the body bags are called for.

Reply to this post

Mon Mar 23, 2020, 05:54 PM

7. Once again talk radio wingnuts write the Republican playbook.

Reply to this post

Mon Mar 23, 2020, 05:54 PM

8. Perhaps there's ANOTHER virus..........

the one giving the RepubliCons "the stupids!"

But, there's an easy, inexpensive test: Just read their daily quotes.

Reply to this post

Mon Mar 23, 2020, 06:59 PM

9. CEOs see their bonuses going away. And multi-millionaires can't have that.

There salaries will not change. They will not lose their jobs. They just will not get bonuses. The market has spoken. Ignore the plague.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread