HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Trumpists write

Tue Mar 3, 2020, 03:43 PM

Trumpists write

that the coronavirus is designed to "make Trump look bad."

I don't understand why they think a virus' existence affects orangey's reputation. It seems they think he is deity-like, and the state of humanity is his job performance review.

5 replies, 789 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trumpists write (Original post)
badseedboy Mar 2020 OP
Roland99 Mar 2020 #1
King4ADay Mar 2020 #2
Newest Reality Mar 2020 #3
badseedboy Mar 2020 #4
Newest Reality Mar 2020 #5

Response to badseedboy (Original post)

Tue Mar 3, 2020, 03:44 PM

1. He really ticked off China, eh?

And now they and the Dems are taking it out on the entire world!!

Mua ha ha ha ha!!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Mar 3, 2020, 03:48 PM

2. If he wasn't so incompetent he wouldn't look bad.

But, he is and he does.

If he was capable of dealing with it properly then not only would this actually make him look good but it might not cost as many lives as it might end up costing.

Reply to this post

Tue Mar 3, 2020, 03:52 PM

3. The Chinese

The Chinese spent months bio-engineering it to do that and they sprayed 5G on their people in order to destroy their immune systems so that it would spread here, specifically to hurt Trump.

Meanwhile the US, coincidentally, bio-engineered the same exact strain, somehow, to destroy the Chinese economy and also implant thought control genes into our minds.

It is uncanny that both countries would do that, but it is really the Globalists who are behind it all, anyway.

That's the Conspiracy Report for today. Tune in tomorrow when we will have at least a dozen more.

That stuff is going full mainstream. You don't need censorship or as much propaganda anymore these days in order to bring on a totalitarian regime here. Increasing numbers of people are just eating up conspiracy theories like potato chips with dimwit dip and end up censoring themselves from fact finding or what's really going on.

That sounds like a sweet deal for today's more discerning dictators. You have to admit, they have access to the facts and if the people become less concerned with that, they make their own, custom dystopia with just a little help from the Great Leaders.

Reply to this post

Response to Newest Reality (Reply #3)

Tue Mar 3, 2020, 04:25 PM

4. brilliant post

thank you very much.

Conspiracy conjuring gets so complicated, with so many triggering details, while the truth is so simple and unadorned.

Reply to this post

Response to badseedboy (Reply #4)

Tue Mar 3, 2020, 04:30 PM

5. You're welcome.

Thanks for noting that. True.

Also, their are and have been bona fide conspiracies, but in most cases they leave a trail of evidence that can be corroborated. In this case, we are getting rumors, hearsay, gossip, opinion and a tendency toward extreme gullibility: "I don't know, sounds right to me."

It would be fine with me if people spend their time trying to find out what color the Easter Bunny REALLY is, (I'm going with purple) but it is very dangerous and detrimental when it becomes a matter of encouraging anti-intellectualism, discrediting all science and celebrating ignorance along the way. That's a democracy killer.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread