HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » To Jim Jordan from ex-OSU...

Sun Feb 16, 2020, 09:30 AM

To Jim Jordan from ex-OSU wrestler:'Other things are going to come out-it's just going to get worse'

Jim Jordan served notice by ex-OSU wrestler: ‘Other things are going to come out … and it’s just going to get worse’

“Well, in his statement, he didn’t say that he didn’t call me. I find that amusing, because, you know, he — he knows that he called me that day, and there’s proof and he doesn’t want to go there. So as far as the lie, I’ve already gone over this several times. I mean, it was blatant knowledge throughout our wrestling team, and there’s others that are going to come out on my behalf, and it’s just going to get worse.”

“Jim Jordan is just a symptom of the bigger problem at Ohio State,” added DiSabato. “He had superiors, Russ Hellickson, who I just found out called me a liar as well. This guy, we have text messages of him sending it to my teammates telling them to flip. So these people are delusional. And, you know, it’s all going to come out and Ohio State is — it’s going to get worse, because there’s other things that are going to come out. You know, they — they don’t want to go there.”

“And for — I was going to ask you, you say things are going to come out, is there specific evidence that you have, or that you or others that were victims or connected to victims at Ohio State have, that Jordan himself knew about the abuse that was taking place?”

“Yes,” said DiSabato. “I mean, the fact that he called me on the Fourth of July. I haven’t talked to this guy in, you know — the last time I saw him was at my teammate Kevin Randleman’s funeral. And Kevin Randleman was a captain as well. If he was alive, he’d be sitting here next to me, you know, with the same story, because he was adamant against it as well. So, you know, to keep denying it is just digging himself a bigger hole. If he would have just came out at the beginning and said, hey, you know, our superiors did nothing, then I wouldn’t be here right now. You think I want to be here?”

the rest:
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/jim-jordan-served-notice-by-osu-wrestler-other-things-are-going-to-come-out-and-its-just-going-to-get-worse/
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/2/15/1919466/-Former-Ohio-State-wrestler-It-s-just-going-to-get-worse-for-Jim-Jordan?utm_campaign=trending

17 replies, 1662 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 17 replies Author Time Post
Reply To Jim Jordan from ex-OSU wrestler:'Other things are going to come out-it's just going to get worse' (Original post)
kpete Feb 2020 OP
Ohiogal Feb 2020 #1
democratisphere Feb 2020 #4
Yeehah Feb 2020 #6
Jade Fox Feb 2020 #15
democratisphere Feb 2020 #2
apcalc Feb 2020 #3
Ohiogal Feb 2020 #5
bitterross Feb 2020 #7
PCIntern Feb 2020 #8
GaYellowDawg Feb 2020 #16
apcalc Feb 2020 #12
riversedge Feb 2020 #9
dalton99a Feb 2020 #14
2naSalit Feb 2020 #10
Baitball Blogger Feb 2020 #11
ooky Feb 2020 #13
Blue Owl Feb 2020 #17

Response to kpete (Original post)

Sun Feb 16, 2020, 09:39 AM

1. Oh how wonderful it would be

For this horrid, loathsome, creep to get what’s coming

The day he is forced to resign in disgrace should be a national holiday.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Ohiogal (Reply #1)

Sun Feb 16, 2020, 09:43 AM

4. I'm THERE for THAT celebration!

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 16, 2020, 09:57 AM

6. Well said.

I hope the people of Jordan's district come to their senses and stop electing repellent creatures like Jordan.

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 16, 2020, 12:58 PM

15. +1

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 16, 2020, 09:41 AM

2. Can't wait till gym resigns and/or is indicted.

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 16, 2020, 09:42 AM

3. ' Things are going to come out' . Oh? When?

So tired out these kind of statements. Bring it out! Say it !

Reply to this post

Response to apcalc (Reply #3)

Sun Feb 16, 2020, 09:46 AM

5. Ya got that right!

Reply to this post

Response to apcalc (Reply #3)

Sun Feb 16, 2020, 10:15 AM

7. He testified in a public hearing already. What more do you want?

The man has already testified, under oath, in a public hearing. He seems to have said everything he can speak about as a witness, present to the situation. Not as a second-hand witness.

What more do you want?

Reply to this post

Response to bitterross (Reply #7)

Sun Feb 16, 2020, 10:25 AM

8. If there were video of Gym Jordan

Sodomizing the entire team in order of their weight class with notarized statements from each of them attesting to the occurrence, the fascists would find some way to turn it around and blame Obama via Chuck Todd.

Reply to this post

Response to PCIntern (Reply #8)

Sun Feb 16, 2020, 01:22 PM

16. I wish I could disagree with you.

Unfortunately, I can’t.

Reply to this post

Response to bitterross (Reply #7)

Sun Feb 16, 2020, 11:36 AM

12. Where are the media?

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 16, 2020, 10:29 AM

9. "Jim Jordan called me crying, groveling, begging me to go against my brother, begging me, crying for

I tend to lean to believing the victim(s).

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/2/15/1919466/-Former-Ohio-State-wrestler-It-s-just-going-to-get-worse-for-Jim-..........Former Ohio State wrestler Adam DiSabato made headlines this week when he claimed, during a public hearing, that Republican Rep. Jim Jordan asked him not to assert that sexual abuse allegations were well known within the university’s wrestling program and were ignored by Jordan and other coaches.

“Jim Jordan called me crying, groveling, begging me to go against my brother, begging me, crying for a half-hour,” DiSabato told the Ohio House Civil Justice Committee. “That’s the kind of cover-up that’s going on there."...........

Reply to this post

Response to riversedge (Reply #9)

Sun Feb 16, 2020, 12:09 PM

14. +1

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 16, 2020, 10:46 AM

10. K&R!!

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 16, 2020, 11:35 AM

11. I get it now. The reason why Jim Jordans in the Senate and House are going

full Trump. Those Senators and House reps who are standing up and causing chaos on behalf of Trump have done something heinous in their private lives that they know will eventually come out. So they need Trump's pardon powers or they know they will be seeing the inside of a federal cell, somewhere in their future.

And I think Lindsey Graham's peccadillo is tied to a phone call that he knows was picked up by our intelligence agency. THAT is the reason why Republicans are so perturbed about the FISA warrants. They are on the other end of those calls with suspect foreign agents.

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 16, 2020, 12:08 PM

13. Look at the call logs

and I'll bet they find that lying sack of shit Jordan used a burner phone to make them.

Reply to this post

Mon Feb 17, 2020, 01:51 AM

17. Open Gym now in session

Time to unload on that roided-up freak...

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread