HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Profiles in Perfidy, III....

Sun Feb 9, 2020, 09:57 AM

Profiles in Perfidy, III. . . . Please come CAPTION PresiDented Trump!!!

Last edited Sun Feb 9, 2020, 01:56 PM - Edit history (1)

PresiDented Trump is saying: "Are you kidding. There's world of difference between Lt. Col. Vindman and former-Navy Seal Eddie Gallagher. . . . For one, Vindman likes to make up terrible, viscous lies and tell them under oath in front of the nation. . . . He's a traitor to America and her principles of truth and justice. . . . If you ask me, he's worse than an assassin. . . . Whereas Eddie Gallagher was a heroic born-in-America soldier fighting against terrorism, and he was able to extract valuable information from a suspect which probably saved dozens of lives. . . . He deserves the Metal of Freedom! . . . Whereas "

5 replies, 277 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Profiles in Perfidy, III. . . . Please come CAPTION PresiDented Trump!!! (Original post)
skip fox Feb 9 OP
underpants Feb 9 #1
skip fox Feb 9 #3
underpants Feb 9 #4
NCjack Feb 9 #2
skip fox Feb 9 #5

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Sun Feb 9, 2020, 10:12 AM

1. Did you see that Tuskegee airman at the speech? He had the honor to watch Melania

put a medal on Rush Limbaugh

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to underpants (Reply #1)

Sun Feb 9, 2020, 10:52 AM

3. Great point.

Reply to this post

Response to skip fox (Reply #3)

Sun Feb 9, 2020, 11:05 AM

4. ✅

I read someone point that out here. It had flown by me.

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 9, 2020, 10:33 AM

2. Of the three that I just fired, Amb. Sondland is the worst. He paid me $1 million

to be my Amb. to the EU. To do a job that he is unqualified to do, and he doesn't have the balls for it. So, I send him to manage my Ukraine-US State Dept pipeline, and he blabs to the House about my business with the Ukrainian president -- the most corrupt person in the world. Well, not only am I keeping the $1 million Sondland gave me, but I'm suing him for attempted alienation-of-affection for trying to wreck my sweetheart deal with the Ukrainian president, whose name I don't know, never talked to on the phone, and never met in person. What was Sondland doing for me? Nothing! I have no idea what he was doing for Rudy -- you should ask Rudy about him. He works for Rudy, not me.

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 9, 2020, 01:40 PM

5. D.T. continues:

"And what I'm really grateful for in America is freedom, . . . freedom to do what I want and when I want to whoever-in-the-hell I want."

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread