HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » The number one issue for ...

Sat Feb 8, 2020, 01:47 PM

The number one issue for Democrats now is this, remove that asshole from our House.

Yes, healthcare is a very big issue, climate crisis, etc. But the most important issue now is removing that fucking lunatic.

I agree with many people, we need a record turnout to remove this cancer from our lives. We have nine months left for many American people to awaken from their slumber. This November is one of those life changing events. I hope enough Americans understand what is at stake.

I still meet too many people who believe what Trump is doing is what all politicians do, they say all politicians are crooked. All presidents do what Trump is doing. I want to scream at these people. I want to take hold of their heads and squeeze until they cry out in pain and wake the fuck up.

6 replies, 397 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply The number one issue for Democrats now is this, remove that asshole from our House. (Original post)
shockey80 Feb 8 OP
TruckFump Feb 8 #1
pandr32 Feb 8 #2
Golden Raisin Feb 8 #3
livetohike Feb 8 #4
Squinch Feb 8 #5
CousinIT Feb 8 #6

Response to shockey80 (Original post)

Sat Feb 8, 2020, 01:50 PM

1. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Feb 8, 2020, 01:50 PM

2. +1000000000

Reply to this post

Sat Feb 8, 2020, 01:56 PM

3. I would like to see one of the debates

turned into a panel discussion in which the alarm is sounded by ALL the candidates, focusing forcefully on the ongoing rape of the Constitution and the Rule of Law, and ALL of them publicly calling out the Trump Regime, Barr, McConnell and all complicit Congressional Republicans.

Reply to this post

Sat Feb 8, 2020, 02:12 PM

4. The media has normalized Trump. They need to reverse

that right now. Instead of “that’s Trump being Trump”, start comparing him to how a normal person would react. They started by comparing Bill Clinton’s comments after his impeachment trial to Trump’s. We need more of that.

Reply to this post

Sat Feb 8, 2020, 02:25 PM

5. As DUer TygrBright says, "It's the democracy, stupid!"

Reply to this post

Sat Feb 8, 2020, 02:42 PM

6. YES. That is IT.

NOTHING ELSE can be accomplished or anything done about any other issue facing the majority of Americans until or unless TRUMP is GONE. So ensuring Trump is OUSTED is the #1 priority.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread