HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » The Democratic Party all ...

Thu Jan 30, 2020, 08:35 PM

The Democratic Party all the way up and down gave it all they had

and I applaud every one. But I'm tired of living every day hoping that SOME republicans would find the strength to be honest with themselves but no. Every day wondering how anyone let alone 30% or more of Americans can support trump, McConnell, Barr and all the other liars in power. So if this Republican sham of a trial goes as expected I will resign myself to face the fact and stop hoping and wait to do my duty and vote in the primary and then the general elections and hope one more time that my vote counts. I'm tired.

4 replies, 346 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply The Democratic Party all the way up and down gave it all they had (Original post)
kacekwl Jan 30 OP
Karadeniz Jan 30 #1
Ohioboy Jan 30 #2
paleotn Jan 30 #3
kacekwl Jan 30 #4

Response to kacekwl (Original post)

Thu Jan 30, 2020, 08:36 PM

1. Sick and tired.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Jan 30, 2020, 08:39 PM

2. At least it will be in the History books that the Democrats tried

Reply to this post

Thu Jan 30, 2020, 08:41 PM

3. Take a break.

We all need a break from time to time. Sometimes I simply can't take anymore, put politics on the shelf for awhile and focus my mind on my hobbies and interests. Once refreshed, I'm back in the fight.

Reply to this post

Response to paleotn (Reply #3)

Thu Jan 30, 2020, 09:27 PM

4. You are correct I'm sure.

I didn't really get into politics until just before 2008 and Obama. I was so excited when he won. I'd just come off 2 years unemployed just before losing my house I couldn't wait for single payer and possibly having health insurance in a long time. Seems like anytime something good is about to happen the rug gets pulled out. I'm tired of waiting. So you're right a break is what I need. Thanks.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread