HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Be careful saying 2020 wi...

Mon Jan 20, 2020, 06:22 PM

Be careful saying 2020 will be unfair

You have the potential of suppressing voters. Will Russia meddle? Yeah. Will there be disinformation? Yeah. If we turn out, will we win? Yes! 2018 is an example. 2019 was an example.. I feel like some are already sitting up a narrative for a defeat. We learned our lesson in 2016. We turnout, in spite of, Russian bots, voter suppression attempts and social media disinformation.... We got this.

4 replies, 612 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to evertonfc (Original post)

Mon Jan 20, 2020, 06:28 PM

1. +1. Why bother voting at all if one thinks the election will be rigged in favor of Trump?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Jan 20, 2020, 06:29 PM

2. Oh no I'm not saying that at all because that is also what Russia would like....For us to lose

faith in our voting system and I'm not quite ready for that yet. PLUS, we are going to have massive turnout.
NOW, we just need to vote for the person who has the broadest appeal across the swing states (and I say beyond) and who can win by the largest margin.

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 20, 2020, 06:35 PM

3. do you have statistics on the number of people who sit out an election because someone said the

election would be unfair?

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 20, 2020, 08:08 PM

4. Who's saying it

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread