HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » They say the first one is...

Wed Jan 15, 2020, 01:19 AM

They say the first one is the hardest

Did it frustrate him that Maria eluded her assassin's?

Was Khashoggi really his first?

Or was it Suleiman?

Who was Trump's first confirmed hit?

3 replies, 782 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply They say the first one is the hardest (Original post)
intrepidity Wednesday OP
PandoraAwakened Wednesday #1
Duppers Wednesday #3
Lars39 Wednesday #2

Response to intrepidity (Original post)

Wed Jan 15, 2020, 04:24 AM

1. Okay, this is oddly eerie...

I am assuming when you typed "Maria" above, you actually meant "Marie," as in Ambassador Marie Yovanovich.

Funny thing though...The answer to your question actually is MARIA, as in the young Hispanic teen who was kidnapped from a street corner in New Jersey, only to later show up in Epstein's New York mansion where tRump attended sex slave parties.

Last known mention of Maria was when tRump invoked her name to another underage girl there as a threat to keep her mouth shut about him raping and beating her lest she suffer the same fate as Maria who had recently disappeared from Epstein's cadre. This was a while back (80s? 90s? I can't remember).

All of this appeared in the deposition of a woman suing tRump years ago who ended up going into hiding because of death threats. This was before tRump became Resident-in-Chief and well ahead of Epstein becoming an infamous household name.

Strange how you channeled the answer to your own question, perhaps without realizing it.

I always assumed tRump's bizarre reaction to the citizens of Puerto Rico had something to do with the name of the hurricane (Maria) triggering some very dark memory in his addled mind.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to PandoraAwakened (Reply #1)

Wed Jan 15, 2020, 02:04 PM

3. The son of a b**** "paints houses"

Reply to this post

Response to intrepidity (Original post)

Wed Jan 15, 2020, 04:27 AM

2. Probably happened long ago.

Reply to this post