HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » These Timelines Prove: E...

Sat Jan 4, 2020, 02:07 PM

These Timelines Prove: Every Election Year, The Iran Threat Media Roll Out Begins

It’s an election year! Time for the “Iran Threat Roll Out Media Campaign”

Towards the end of the article link below, written in 2012, are inks to credible compilations of election year “Iran Threat” Timelines proving how this is a predictable election year media blitz.

It’s so freaking obvious! Will voters see the re-run patterns?

The War Mongers are beating the drums to bomb Iran because of the annual "Iran's building a nuclear weapon" threat (I'll show how this is an annual drum beat, amplified during elections at the end of the diary.

Frustrated by the now obviously false roll out campaign for war against Iraq, I wanted to know more about this Iranian nuclear threat. I was surprised to learn that we, the US, launched Iran's nuclear program in the 1950s.

Actually the whole nuclear Iran history is also included because the Media rarely if ever provides proper context of how the US launched and supported Iran’s nuclear program beginning in the 1950s
https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2012/1/17/1055597/-

So here we are, election year 2020.

I believe the biggest reason for the drone assignation is Trump lost total control of the news narrative in 2019 when his Impeachment began. He chose a blockbuster move to regain the News Narrative.

Trump, The Projection King of The World, even accused Obama of “starting a war with Iran to win an election”

Iran is, once again, our predictable election year biggest national security threat.

Oh, the hugest oil reserves are shared by Iraq & Iran - 300,000 million barrels, 2017). Venezuela also has the same.

Iran

Iran possesses the fourth largest proven oil reserves in the world and the second largest among Middle East countries. Its proven oil reserves as of December 2012 were estimated at 157 billion barrels.

Iraq

Iraq, with 140.3 billion barrels of proven oil reserves, has the fifth largest oil reserves in the world and the third largest in the Middle East.

0 replies, 453 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Reply to this thread