HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » I was wrong when I called...

Sat Dec 28, 2019, 04:03 PM

I was wrong when I called rump or rumpers filth or scum...that is what Nazi Germany

did with the Jewish people, made them sub-human.

That is wrong.

I was wrong.

Thanks to my close liberal friends at another board for pointing this out to me, and they have made some suggestions for what I can now call them....

Whaddya think:

Conservative males scared of being replaced"
CMSOBR

or

If you want to be gender-neutral, "Enraged, irrational, super-freaked out rightwingers"
EISFOR

2 replies, 715 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply I was wrong when I called rump or rumpers filth or scum...that is what Nazi Germany (Original post)
Eliot Rosewater Dec 2019 OP
OhNo-Really Dec 2019 #1
guillaumeb Dec 2019 #2

Response to Eliot Rosewater (Original post)

Sat Dec 28, 2019, 04:17 PM

1. Gandhi got it right. Stooping doesn't create change

Also, imho, hateful talk here will be used by hateful right wing to justify their hate.

Look how Adam Schiff’s paraphrasing Trumps Ukraine call was like a gift to Trump.

The RW broadcast machine chomps at the bit to use any Democratic missteps, even a word, as ammunition to fuel the right wing hate.

If we give them nothing but righteousness and truth we leave them with no hate fuel.

They will then make stuff up and lie which, if the media works correctly ahem Chuck Todd et al, will be exposed.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Eliot Rosewater (Original post)

Sat Dec 28, 2019, 04:49 PM

2. Voting for Trump does not make any voter scum, or filth.

It does, however, mean that they deliberately voted for a piece of filth who is also scum.

So in the end, if one votes for a racist, what difference does it make to the many victims of racism?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread