HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Elie Mystal and Amelia Th...

Tue Dec 10, 2019, 07:28 PM

Elie Mystal and Amelia Thomson-DeVeaux discuss the impeachment hearings on the Brian Lehrer Show

The Brian Lehrer Show on WNYC

Elie Mystal, executive editor off Above the Law and Amelia Thomson-DeVeaux, writer for 538 discuss the impeachment hearings from Dec 9

Above the Law is a news website about law, law schools, and the legal profession.

538, is a website that focuses on opinion poll analysis, politics, economics, and sports blogging.

Amelia Thomson-DeVeaux holds a master's degree in religious studies from The University of Chicago. She was on the staff of The American Prospect and worked as a writer and editor for PRRI, a public opinion research organization in Washington, DC.

https://www.wnyc.org/widgets/ondemand_player/wnyc/#file=/audio/json/978728/

https://www.wnyc.org/story/brian-lehrer-show-call-special-battling-narratives-impeachment-hearings/

2 replies, 252 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Elie Mystal and Amelia Thomson-DeVeaux discuss the impeachment hearings on the Brian Lehrer Show (Original post)
Beringia Dec 10 OP
StarfishSaver Dec 10 #1
Beringia Dec 10 #2

Response to Beringia (Original post)

Tue Dec 10, 2019, 07:32 PM

1. Elie Mystal trashed Pelosi nonstop a few months ago for not moving to impeach immediately

What's he saying now about it?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to StarfishSaver (Reply #1)

Tue Dec 10, 2019, 08:00 PM

2. I haven't seen him mention Pelosi

nothing sticks in my mind. He talks about how the Democrats need to really fight and stop pretending they are above the fray. You can't fight a bully by running away or playing nice.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread