HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Deal Alert: Guy Probably ...

Mon Dec 2, 2019, 01:34 PM

Deal Alert: Guy Probably Carrying Enough To Buy 'Death Stranding' PS4 Pro Bundle If You Stick Him Up

Attention gamers! Hereís a deal thatís just too good to pass up. This guy with a nice suit passing 35th and Claremont Ave. is probably carrying enough on him right now to buy the Death Stranding PS4 Pro bundle if you stick him up.

Move fast on this, though. This isnít a deal you want to miss.

This incredible bundle, which includes a copy of Hideo Kojimaís new masterpiece as well as a custom 1TB PS4 Pro system and a Death Stranding-themed Dualshock 4 wireless controller, normally retails for $399.99. But for a limited time, youíll be able to have it for what this rich-looking dude probably carries on him in cash every day if you just swing around a tire iron and maybe make him fear for his life a little.

If youíve been holding off on taking the plunge on this ambitious and experimental new adventure game, itís unlikely youíll get a better value than this. This guyís jacket appears to be real Armani and he seems pretty nervous. Frankly, you probably donít even need to get up close and personal to threaten him. You might be able to get away with just sticking your finger in your jacket pocket and claiming itís a gun!

https://ogn.theonion.com/deal-alert-guy-with-nice-suit-probably-carrying-enough-1840148934

2 replies, 628 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Deal Alert: Guy Probably Carrying Enough To Buy 'Death Stranding' PS4 Pro Bundle If You Stick Him Up (Original post)
Zorro Dec 2 OP
Nature Man Dec 2 #1
Nitram Dec 2 #2

Response to Zorro (Original post)

Mon Dec 2, 2019, 01:38 PM

1. pearl clutchers in . . . 3, 2, 1

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Zorro (Original post)

Mon Dec 2, 2019, 06:16 PM

2. I can't find my damn pearls!

Reply to this post