HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » So, a majority of Republi...

Sun Dec 1, 2019, 03:36 PM

So, a majority of Republicans think Trump is a better President than Lincoln.

"There were many fine people on both sides of the Civil War...it was a big misunderstanding, Lincoln couldn't get a deal with the South, couldn't get it done. I would have done it, OK? I would have gotten a tremendous deal, oh God I'm so good at making deals. Obama couldn't get it done, Crooked Hillary blew it, people were saying it, no one said we could win. Biggest Electoral College victory ever. The polls were wrong, the media lied. Lying, dishonest people, the worst kinds of people I tell ya. Terrible. Disgusting and sick. Fake News. I have the greatest economy ever, we've created more jobs than anyone - more than Obama. Worst President ever, I turned it around, believe me. I turned it around. We're doing better than ever. Fake News won't tell ya that, but we're doing better than ever. Trump makes the best deals. I have the best people. Best ever in the history of this country. People are saying that. The best."

4 replies, 571 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply So, a majority of Republicans think Trump is a better President than Lincoln. (Original post)
ArtTownsend Dec 2019 OP
katmondoo Dec 2019 #1
MFM008 Dec 2019 #2
Maru Kitteh Dec 2019 #3
LineNew Reply .
dustyscamp Dec 2019 #4

Response to ArtTownsend (Original post)

Sun Dec 1, 2019, 04:46 PM

1. I think Obama was and is a far better President than Reagan ever was or thought he was.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sun Dec 1, 2019, 05:18 PM

2. Drooling idiots

Reply to this post

Sun Dec 1, 2019, 05:22 PM

3. It's the economic insecurity dontcha know.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread