HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » US Rep Ilhan Omar accused...

Mon Nov 25, 2019, 03:58 PM

US Rep Ilhan Omar accused of being a foreign agent - legal deposition (Al Arabiya)

US Rep Ilhan Omar accused of being a foreign agent – legal deposition
https://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/world/2019/11/25/US-rep-Ilhan-Omar-accused-of-being-a-foreign-agent-legal-deposition.html

US Congresswoman Ilhan Omar was recruited by a foreign government, passed sensitive information that was relayed to Iran, and received funding by a foreign government, according to a sworn deposition by a Canadian businessman in a Florida court.

In explosive testimony made by video link from Toronto, Canada to a Florida District Court on October 23, Kuwaiti-born Alan Bender claims to have deep ties with governments and royal officials across the Middle East including Qatar. In his statement, he says he met Qatar’s Secretary to the Emir for Security Affairs Mohammad bin Ahmed bin Abdullah al-Masnad and two other senior Qatari officials.

The three allegedly claimed credit for the meteoric rise of Omar, saying: “If it wasn't for our cash, Ilhan Omar would be just another black Somali refugee in America collecting welfare and serving tables on weekends,” according to Bender’s sworn deposition. The deposition was obtained by Al Arabiya English and authenticated by the attorney for the plaintiffs.

Not buying it, but I expect we'll be hearing a lot more of this.

6 replies, 1276 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply US Rep Ilhan Omar accused of being a foreign agent - legal deposition (Al Arabiya) (Original post)
Odoreida Nov 25 OP
JustAnotherGen Nov 25 #1
SterlingPound Nov 25 #2
PSPS Nov 25 #3
JonLP24 Nov 25 #4
gratuitous Nov 25 #5
Odoreida Nov 25 #6

Response to Odoreida (Original post)

Mon Nov 25, 2019, 04:00 PM

1. I think its a bunch of

monumental bullshit

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Nov 25, 2019, 04:05 PM

2. the court case being funded by judical watch

plus a witness from Canada and then the quatari citizens who are not even in the USA but manage to have a court case in Florida from a country that is under the influences of Jared Kushner just doesn't pass the smell test

IMO

Reply to this post

Mon Nov 25, 2019, 04:10 PM

3. "just another black Somali refugee in America collecting welfare and serving tables on weekends"

Gee, that sure underscores the sincerity and objectivity of the claim. Are we sure she isn't also one of those people absconded by aliens to fight in their intergalactic army only to be returned 20 years later after time regression?

Reply to this post

Response to PSPS (Reply #3)

Mon Nov 25, 2019, 04:15 PM

4. I think it was Justice Democrats that got her into politics

The rest she did on her own.

I'm saying I agree with you in case I'm not clear.

Reply to this post

Mon Nov 25, 2019, 04:48 PM

5. Sounds legit

Would Mr. Bender care to make those statements under oath on U.S. soil?

Reply to this post

Response to gratuitous (Reply #5)

Mon Nov 25, 2019, 05:20 PM

6. Great point! n/t

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread