HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Looks good to me for John...

Sat Nov 16, 2019, 10:35 PM

Looks good to me for John Bel Edwards in Louisiana

He's trailing by 8000 votes right now with 83% or precincts in, but the two largest parishes (Orleans and East Baton Rouge) are pretty much that remaining 17%. I expect Edwards to win by 10000 to 15000.

18 replies, 1052 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to Goodheart (Original post)

Sat Nov 16, 2019, 10:37 PM

1. me too. Edwards just jumped into the lead with a big hunk of Orleans coming in

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Demovictory9 (Reply #1)

Sat Nov 16, 2019, 10:40 PM

4. It's in the bag now. Orleans, Caddo, EBR still left. Our biggest parishes for Democratic support.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Goodheart (Original post)

Sat Nov 16, 2019, 10:39 PM

2. Looks like a big drop from Orleans parish just put him in the lead by about 12000

so looking good so far.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Goodheart (Original post)

Sat Nov 16, 2019, 10:39 PM

3. wow glad you are right!!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Goodheart (Original post)

Sat Nov 16, 2019, 10:41 PM

5. Dave Wasserman has declared Edwards the Winner

 

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to ritapria (Reply #5)

Sat Nov 16, 2019, 10:44 PM

7. Yep!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Goodheart (Original post)

Sat Nov 16, 2019, 10:42 PM

6. Edwards will win with comfortable margin, another trump fail

 

GOP is taking note believe me

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to beachbumbob (Reply #6)

Sat Nov 16, 2019, 10:45 PM

9. I love it. ❤

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to dewsgirl (Reply #9)

Sat Nov 16, 2019, 10:49 PM

10. Edwards should be declared a winner as all outstanding precincts are

 

democratic. He will win by 20,000 or more

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to beachbumbob (Reply #10)

Sat Nov 16, 2019, 10:52 PM

11. Thank goodness. I'm watching a live stream, this guy is

talking to these MAGA ass hats in his live chat, it's nice to see them shut the hell up.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to dewsgirl (Reply #11)

Sat Nov 16, 2019, 10:54 PM

12. We all should mock trump as toxic trump

 

that should be the tactic now"

Toxic freakin trump

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to beachbumbob (Reply #12)

Sat Nov 16, 2019, 11:03 PM

13. Considering he keeps shilling for these candidates, and ETTD.

I hope he keeps helping the GOP. He is doing a fine job.😊

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Goodheart (Original post)

Sat Nov 16, 2019, 10:45 PM

8. That is such wonderful news!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Goodheart (Original post)

Sat Nov 16, 2019, 11:06 PM

14. Here's some TUBA to celebrate with!!



FUCK YEAH ORLEANS!!!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Leghorn21 (Reply #14)

Sat Nov 16, 2019, 11:06 PM

15. Yay! I underestimated the vote margin, but I don't care!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Goodheart (Reply #15)

Sat Nov 16, 2019, 11:09 PM

16. Naw, G, ya done good!!!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Goodheart (Original post)

Sat Nov 16, 2019, 11:12 PM

17. I don't understand why we can't get rid of our two rancid Senators.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Reply to this thread