HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Kelly, Tillerson, Haley, ...

Mon Nov 11, 2019, 11:51 AM

Kelly, Tillerson, Haley, "anonymous" etc are NOT heroes, they're ENABLERS

I see all kinds of discussion on the TV that "Anonymous" claims to have saved us from the worst of tRump's stupidity. Also, people saying that "Anonymous" should have spoken up at the time and resigned.

What I have not seen anyone say, at least yet, is that "Anonymous", by apparently staying in the administration, may have reigned in MF45 just enough to keep him in office. They normalized him just enough to keep him there, by no means did they stop him from trashing the constitution, democracy, and the country.

As I see it, they're complicit enablers, even worse than MF45 because they in fact do understand what is being done.

9 replies, 405 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 9 replies Author Time Post
Reply Kelly, Tillerson, Haley, "anonymous" etc are NOT heroes, they're ENABLERS (Original post)
FoxNewsSucks Nov 11 OP
exboyfil Nov 11 #1
50 Shades Of Blue Nov 11 #2
Raster Nov 11 #3
tblue37 Nov 11 #4
NRaleighLiberal Nov 11 #5
Perseus Nov 11 #7
NRaleighLiberal Nov 11 #8
Perseus Nov 11 #6
barbtries Nov 11 #9

Response to FoxNewsSucks (Original post)

Mon Nov 11, 2019, 11:53 AM

1. First illegal request

Report to the ethics watchdogs. Going front of cameras early after resigning.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Nov 11, 2019, 11:55 AM

2. Enablers, hypocrites, cowards, and scum.

Reply to this post

Response to 50 Shades Of Blue (Reply #2)

Mon Nov 11, 2019, 11:58 AM

3. A.C.C.O.M.P.L.I.C.E.S.

noun
plural noun: accomplices
a person who helps another commit a crime.
"an accomplice in the murder"

Reply to this post

Mon Nov 11, 2019, 12:06 PM

4. They *wanted* to keep him there, because they were getting judges and policies they

liked for the most part, and they still thought they could control him enough to prevent him from going too far.

Reply to this post

Mon Nov 11, 2019, 12:09 PM

5. they are cowards.

Reply to this post

Response to NRaleighLiberal (Reply #5)

Mon Nov 11, 2019, 12:14 PM

7. In my view, it takes a lot of courage to do what anonymous has done

I have to think that, if this is legitimate, that person must have and continues to walk along those corridors with so much fear and paranoia of getting caught. I do think it takes a lot of courage.

Reply to this post

Response to Perseus (Reply #7)

Mon Nov 11, 2019, 12:16 PM

8. I consider all republicans/conservatives cowards

Reply to this post

Mon Nov 11, 2019, 12:11 PM

6. Lets take a look at the other side of the coin

Does anyone really think that had anonymous quit their positions in the administration that they had not been replaced by someone worst? At least this person had a good intention, which is to warn everyone about the creature. Anonymous would have been replaced by another Mulvaney, would that have been a better choice? What would resigning do we really think would have accomplished? Those who have resigned have been forgotten already, and most of them have not talked, and when some of them have it has been so shy and fearful that it has made their contribution useless.

I am glad anonymous stayed and has written a book for all to see, my hope is that it will change some stubborn minds who still support the creature and bring them to the other side. If his/her book manages to change 10 to 15% of those who still support it then we must applaud the person and the book. My hope is also that when the creature is out that anonymous will show his/her face and tell us more, name names of those who were the real enablers and the masterminds of this chaos, such as Stephen Miller.

Reply to this post

Mon Nov 11, 2019, 12:18 PM

9. anyone who isn't up to their eyeballs

in trump's personality cult knows. what i wonder is 1. do they want a fascist dictatorship? and 2. how many of them are compromised as trump is?

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread