HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » I may have posted a versi...

Thu Oct 31, 2019, 01:15 PM

I may have posted a version of this several years ago, but some of the newbies may enjoy it.

Last edited Thu Oct 31, 2019, 04:09 PM - Edit history (1)

It seems that a billionaire who had already purchased his every desire at last came to realize that there actually were people who were more intelligent than him. A little investigation revealed that, yes, as a matter of fact, he COULD buy additional brains from a clinic in Switzerland and he was eastbound on one of his private jets within the hour.

Once he arrived, he demanded an immediate tour of the entire facility which the clinic director was happy to provide. After inspecting the state-of-the-art surgical theater and the immaculate hospital facilities, they arrived at the heart of the enterprise: the laboratory.

With obvious pride the director pointed to a temperature-controlled vat of cellular nutrients and announced: "These are the brains of nuclear physicists and Nobel Prize winners. They sell for $10,000 an ounce." Impressed, the billionaire nodded and smiled. They moved on.

"These" the director intoned, indicating another vat, "are Mensa qualifiers whose IQs were actually too high to measure---off the charts!"

"WOW!" exclaimed the billionaire, "What's the price of those?"

"$20,000 an ounce" the director said quietly, almost reverently.

"Are those your most expensive?" asked the billionaire.

"Well, uh, not---actually" the director sputtered. "We do have---those", pointing to a small vat in a corner of the room.

"Aha!" cried the rich dude, thinking he'd discovered the brains of the smartest of the smart. "What's the source of those and what's the price?"

"Those" the director began "are brains from Trump supporters and they cost $250,000 per ounce."

Stunned, the billionaire stammered "TRUMP SUPPORTERS? Why in the world are THOSE so expensive?"

Looking Rich Dude squarely in the eye, the director responded "Have you any idea, sir, how many Trump supporters you must collect in order to harvest an ounce of brains?"

6 replies, 2119 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply I may have posted a version of this several years ago, but some of the newbies may enjoy it. (Original post)
Atticus Oct 31 OP
Arkansas Granny Oct 31 #1
3catwoman3 Oct 31 #2
lunatica Oct 31 #3
Butterflylady Oct 31 #4
RainCaster Oct 31 #5
11 Bravo Oct 31 #6

Response to Atticus (Original post)

Thu Oct 31, 2019, 01:23 PM

1. B-r-a-i-n-z !!!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Oct 31, 2019, 02:23 PM

2. A-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Reply to this post

Thu Oct 31, 2019, 02:27 PM

3. LOL!

Reply to this post

Thu Oct 31, 2019, 03:13 PM

4. So true so true so true.

Reply to this post

Thu Oct 31, 2019, 03:17 PM

5. But we know they have never been used :)

Reply to this post

Response to RainCaster (Reply #5)

Thu Oct 31, 2019, 03:31 PM

6. BWAHAHAHA! I wish I could rec this as well!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread