HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » It's nearing time to subp...

Thu Oct 31, 2019, 08:25 AM

It's nearing time to subpoena Trump and get his ass out the door.

US v Nixon
Clinton V Jones

"it is not known ever to have been doubted but that the chief magistrate of a state might be served with a subpoena." John Marshall when saying that Jefferson could be subpoenaed and has to testify.

It was about two weeks after the court ruled on the Nixon subpoena that Nixon stepped down.

Trump cannot testify. He will have to refuse. He is not competent enough to testify.

Time to issue the subpoena so we can get the ball rolling though the courts.

4 replies, 405 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply It's nearing time to subpoena Trump and get his ass out the door. (Original post)
TidalWave46 Oct 31 OP
jcgoldie Oct 31 #1
Farmer-Rick Oct 31 #2
abqtommy Oct 31 #3
TidalWave46 Oct 31 #4

Response to TidalWave46 (Original post)

Thu Oct 31, 2019, 08:28 AM

1. you're right he can't testify...

He'd perjure himself a dozen times in his first response to questioning. He simply cannot speak without lying perpetually. I don't even think he recognizes the difference between truth and falsehoods.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Oct 31, 2019, 08:42 AM

2. Traitor Trump isn't going anywhere until shorty Putin says he is.

I think the tiny man in Russia isn't done playing with America and crazy GOP Trumpers.

My prediction...eventually the Senate will vote to not convict trump....the next election trump wins again because our voting system is rigged by that tiny man in Russia. We get 4 more years of trump and everyone doesn't have a problem with it. Eventually, trump becomes a dictator and we have no democracy.......But we all still get to be capitalists.

It's all about capitalism killing our democracy and our planet. And fat Trump and tiny Putin are just 2 of the enablers.

Reply to this post

Thu Oct 31, 2019, 08:48 AM

3. I still think that the "mob boss" prosecution is the best approach: work on his family and

supporters, in and out of government, and when it's time for tRUMP to go he'll go down hard in an
easy way. Or maybe he'll resign...

Reply to this post

Response to abqtommy (Reply #3)

Thu Oct 31, 2019, 08:49 AM

4. I like the strategy behind your thought. NT

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread