HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » FLIPPABLE: Trish Gunby fo...

Wed Oct 30, 2019, 07:22 PM

FLIPPABLE: Trish Gunby for MO-HD99 (THIS TUESDAY)

I’ve been a 99th District resident for 25 years, serving as an active citizen and mother who’s known for studying issues and collaborating to solve problems with those who do and do not share my perspective. My involvement has given me a front-row seat to question legislators and uncover the ways voters’ voices and votes are being disregarded. I have decided I can no longer sit two hours away from Jefferson City and watch as the state’s democratic process is dismantled. It’s time to restore representation for all Missourians!

My husband Mark and I have two children – Kyle and Bryn – who both graduated from Parkway South before attending Mizzou and Bradley University. I’m a Parkway West graduate, myself, who then attended the University of Tulsa, and majored in political science and advertising/public relations. Mark is an internist and geriatrician with BJC Medical Group and has been designated as one of St. Louis’ Best Doctors by St. Louis Magazine. His only shortcoming is he’s from Chicago and is a Cubs fan. Love transcends all, I suppose.

Professionally, my background is in project management and marketing – having worked at Citicorp Mortgage and Purina before staying home to raise the kids. Alongside actively volunteering and serving in local leadership positions, this work prepared me to identify issues, organize the right teams to assess community/business needs and ensure success and accountability.

https://www.trishgunby.com

0 replies, 220 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Reply to this thread