HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » For the first time I am c...

Mon Oct 28, 2019, 09:42 PM

For the first time I am certain Donald Trump

Last edited Mon Oct 28, 2019, 10:40 PM - Edit history (1)

is going down. May it be all the way to Hell. I really want to act with love and forgiveness towards him, but there are limits:

Donald Trump has a cruel streak. He seems to enjoy humiliating people including terminally ill John McCain. He does not pay people who work for him by declaring bankruptcy, but he walks away with his profit. People have sued him hundreds of times including for fraud, such as Trump University. His charitable foundation was closed because the only person it helped was Donald Trump. In the newspapers, He talked about the sexual superiority of his mistress over his first wife. He said his wife's breast implants didnít feel right. Trump also withdraw the health insurance of an infant with cerebral palsy because he was mad at the father. I could go on and on, but you get the idea.

When I heard the audiotape of children crying out for their mothers and fathers at the detention centers at our southern border with Mexico; I felt ashamed. President Trump did this in all our names, in my name. I know they are not the same, but when I heard the children's cries, images of Nazi camps and the "Voyage of the Damned" (= MS St. Louis) flashed into my mind. For these parents, it must have felt like a modern-day holocaust. Imagine your babies ripped from your arms, and perhaps you will never see them again. They told you your babies would only be cleaned up and showered, but they never returned the babies to you. This is being done in our name. The horror, the horror!

These parents did nothing more than fleeing violence and oppression for safety and a better life; as did our forbearers. These parents heard stories of a great nation, America, where people are safe and free, and they wanted that for their children. They walked thousands of miles because they believed the words that make America great. "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" They came looking for what every parent wants for their children, freedom, and opportunity. They searched for "The American Dream" but instead, they had their children ripped away and perhaps lost forever. (There are reports that some families can NEVER be reunited because of poor record-keeping and incompetence.)

I believe (at risk of losing credibility) Donald Trump is the Antichrist, who would love to become a dictator. He has purposely sown division, hate, and fear to a degree far beyond what anyone thought possible. Three (climate change, financial collapse, political instability) of the four horsemen are already bearing down on us. The sooner we send Donald Trump to his home in Hell, the better.

7 replies, 1228 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 7 replies Author Time Post
Reply For the first time I am certain Donald Trump (Original post)
Teach-only-love Oct 2019 OP
WheelWalker Oct 2019 #1
MontanaMama Oct 2019 #2
Elwood P Dowd Oct 2019 #6
0rganism Oct 2019 #3
Teach-only-love Oct 2019 #4
smirkymonkey Oct 2019 #5
Teach-only-love Oct 2019 #7

Response to Teach-only-love (Original post)

Mon Oct 28, 2019, 09:50 PM

1. Tweeter and the Monkey Man

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to WheelWalker (Reply #1)

Mon Oct 28, 2019, 10:08 PM

2. I see what you did there....

RIP Tom Petty.

Reply to this post

Response to WheelWalker (Reply #1)

Mon Oct 28, 2019, 11:07 PM

6. Wilburys

Reply to this post

Mon Oct 28, 2019, 10:11 PM

3. i sure hope he doesn't take us all down with him

he clearly has no love for the people of this country, and would love to see us fail

Reply to this post

Mon Oct 28, 2019, 10:45 PM

5. He is pure evil.

He deserves every bit of hatred that comes his way. He has not seen anything yet.

Reply to this post

Response to smirkymonkey (Reply #5)

Mon Oct 28, 2019, 11:43 PM

7. No doubt about that (nt)

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread