HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Elite M.B.A. Programs Rep...

Sun Oct 27, 2019, 10:00 PM

Elite M.B.A. Programs Report Steep Drop in Applications - intl students opt for other countries

https://www.wsj.com/articles/elite-m-b-a-programs-report-steep-drop-in-applications-11571130001?shareToken=st2e0efb4dc07a45328e9834937ec15f9e&mod=e2tw

Elite M.B.A. Programs Report Steep Drop in Applications
Harvard, Stanford, MIT see declines; international students find more options in Europe, Canada and Asia

Applications to some of America’s most elite business schools fell at a steeper rate this year, as universities struggled to attract international students amid changes to immigration policies and political tensions between the U.S. and China.

2 replies, 414 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Elite M.B.A. Programs Report Steep Drop in Applications - intl students opt for other countries (Original post)
Demovictory9 Oct 27 OP
hatrack Oct 27 #1
harumph Oct 27 #2

Response to Demovictory9 (Original post)

Sun Oct 27, 2019, 10:12 PM

1. Hmmm . . . get treated like shit by ICE, pay an arm and a leg . . .

And at the end of the day, end up with the same sociopathic tactical skill-set that's turned the US into the flailing, failing, vicious society we live in today, so that you can take that back to your own country?

Yeah, uh-huh, sign me up!!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Demovictory9 (Original post)

Sun Oct 27, 2019, 11:01 PM

2. Maybe we need less MBAs.

Just a thought. I'm not defending the general situation. It's just that I've observed that graduates of America's elite schools are
taught how to fuck non-elites more efficiently. Call me when international students pursuing bioengineering go
elsewhere. Is that bitter?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread