HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » US had to scramble fighte...

Tue Oct 15, 2019, 06:49 PM

US had to scramble fighter jets to get Turkish backed militia to stop attacking US and Kurd base

Andrea Mitchell ✔ @mitchellreports

.@VP leads delegation including @SecPence and National Security Advisor to Turkey tomorrow but today US had to scramble fighter jets to get Turkish backed militia to stop attacking US and Syrian Kurd base near Kobani. Will Trump withdraw invite to Erdogan to visit DC next month?

7:44 PM - Oct 15, 2019

6 replies, 1206 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply US had to scramble fighter jets to get Turkish backed militia to stop attacking US and Kurd base (Original post)
Dennis Donovan Oct 2019 OP
roamer65 Oct 2019 #1
NCLefty Oct 2019 #2
Pepsidog Oct 2019 #3
UniteFightBack Oct 2019 #4
UniteFightBack Oct 2019 #5
ellie Oct 2019 #6

Response to Dennis Donovan (Original post)

Tue Oct 15, 2019, 07:26 PM

1. They should have bombed them.

These Turkish militia scumbags deserve it.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Oct 15, 2019, 08:30 PM

2. Trying to imagine if Obama has caused this, how GOP would have cried "traitor!"

Reality is broken.

Reply to this post

Tue Oct 15, 2019, 10:02 PM

3. The thought Of Turkish and Russian military running Americans out of the area is infuriating. I

wonder if the military will still love Trump. This whole perception of the right being pro military is so wrong. Republicans just get soldiers killed. During the Bush years I asked a military guy if he like Bush and he snapped back without hesitation ďI love himĒ. We were watching our sons play baseball so I explored the question more. The was before the surge when things were going bad in Iraq. I then asked the soldier why he would love a president who sent him into war without a plan to win and ill equipped as IEDs were blowing soldiers up daily. He didnít have a response. He just sat there with his mouth open. Like most Republicans when asked why they vote republican they cannot articulate any reason other than abortion or guns. Now if itís abortion then while I am personally pro choice, I donít begrudge someone voting that issue. If they say guns, I ask them an example of any law passed by a democrat that prevented them from owning a gun. Of course they cannot answer that question either. This is what Fox has done to our country.

Reply to this post

Response to Pepsidog (Reply #3)

Tue Oct 15, 2019, 10:24 PM

4. I can guarantee the military has turned on dump. One way or another this guy is DONE. nt

Reply to this post

Tue Oct 15, 2019, 10:25 PM

5. Our most elite are there 'scrambling' and 'cutting and running'. After this the military has turned

on dump...no doubt about it.

Reply to this post

Wed Oct 16, 2019, 12:13 AM

6. Jesus,

What a shitshow

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread