HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Third time was not the ch...

Tue Oct 15, 2019, 03:43 PM

Third time was not the charm: Rudy Giuliani's latest divorce is bitter, expensive and very public

Washington Post

In the “What on earth happened to Rudy Giuliani?” sweepstakes, there are plenty of entries but no winners. Everyone wants to know why “America’s Mayor” became President Trump’s favorite consigliere.

Here’s one factor: He’s in the midst of a very bitter, very expensive, very public divorce. (A moment of silence, please, for the death of romance — especially when there’s no prenuptial.) Perhaps the contentious end of his third marriage is a distraction?

Absolutely not, Rudolph W. Giuliani tweeted last week, writing that The Washington Post stooped “so low as to actually ask me about my pending divorce, to see if it affects my work. It doesn’t.”

Giuliani’s private life has been splashed across New York tabloids for decades, and the lawyer representing his estranged wife thinks Giuliani is concealing money while working pro bono for President Trump. As a central figure in the Ukraine impeachment scandal, the exact nature of Giuliani’s clients and income is of interest to more than divorce lawyers.

4 replies, 647 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Third time was not the charm: Rudy Giuliani's latest divorce is bitter, expensive and very public (Original post)
brooklynite Oct 2019 OP
Sanity Claws Oct 2019 #1
mitch96 Oct 2019 #2
FoxNewsSucks Oct 2019 #3
Blue Owl Oct 2019 #4

Response to brooklynite (Original post)

Tue Oct 15, 2019, 03:46 PM

1. The soon-to-be ex would have a right to review his banking and other financial records

She might be interested in passing them on to Congress too.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Oct 15, 2019, 04:16 PM

2. No wonder he needs russian money............nt

Reply to this post

Tue Oct 15, 2019, 04:22 PM

3. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Reply to this post