HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Donald Trump Allegedly Hi...

Wed Oct 9, 2019, 01:36 PM

Donald Trump Allegedly Hid Behind a Tapestry to Grope a Woman at Mar-a-Lago in the Early 2000s

[link:https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a29391247/donald-trump-assault-allegations-karen-johnson-all-the-presidents-women-book/|

In an exclusive excerpt from All the President’s Women, Karen Johnson, one of 43 women with new allegations against the president, tells her story.

BY BARRY LEVINE AND MONIQUE EL-FAIZY
OCT 9, 2019

If you thought the Access Hollywood tape was the opening salvo in the story of Donald Trump's transgressions against women, think again. In All the President's Women: Donald Trump and the Making of a Predator, journalists Barry Levine and Monique El-Faizy draw on over 100 interviews, many of them exclusive, to craft a detailed history of Trump's relationships with women, stretching back to his childhood and education as well as his rise through real estate, entertainment, and politics. What emerges from the authors' reporting is a portrait of a predator who hides behind wealth and institutional power to frequently harass and abuse women.

snip...

At the New Year’s Eve party, Johnson, wearing a black Versace dress, danced with her friends. Shortly after glittering balloons fell from the ceiling at the stroke of midnight, her husband said he wasn’t feeling well and the relative was ready to go. Johnson decided to make a quick trip to the restroom before they headed home. “I hadn’t seen [Trump] that whole entire night,” said Johnson, who was in her late thirties at the time. “I was just walking to the bathroom. I was grabbed and pulled behind a tapestry, and it was him. And I’m a tall girl and I had six-inch heels on, and I still remember looking up at him. And he’s strong, and he just kissed me,” she recounted to us. “I was so scared because of who he was... I don’t even know where it came from. I didn’t have a say in the matter.”

snip...

more at link

8 replies, 547 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 8 replies Author Time Post
Reply Donald Trump Allegedly Hid Behind a Tapestry to Grope a Woman at Mar-a-Lago in the Early 2000s (Original post)
JoeOtterbein Oct 9 OP
BigMin28 Oct 9 #1
BigMin28 Oct 9 #2
trueblue2007 Oct 9 #7
MyOwnPeace Oct 9 #3
Jeffersons Ghost Oct 9 #4
UTUSN Oct 9 #5
Grasswire2 Oct 9 #6
trueblue2007 Oct 9 #8

Response to JoeOtterbein (Original post)

Wed Oct 9, 2019, 01:47 PM

1. She should have spit in his mouth.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Oct 9, 2019, 01:49 PM

2. Or bit hs tongue or lip.

It's amazing how fast they back off when you fight back.

Reply to this post

Response to BigMin28 (Reply #2)

Wed Oct 9, 2019, 02:58 PM

7. shoulda bit his tongue off !!!! if that would have happened, he would not be president today !!!

Reply to this post

Wed Oct 9, 2019, 02:19 PM

3. Gotta' say...........

How many stories/tales/confessions have we heard about "what tRump did" to women?
Where are they now?
Have they been bought out?
Were they lying?

Honestly, I'd LOVE to see 40 of them (or whatever number) on-stage telling their stories. Can you see his thumbs melting down on the "twitter machine?"

Truly - we get some of these "reports" every few months. Where do they go from their release? Did they ALL get paid off? Can we pay them even more to come forward - and how credible will their "claims" be after money has been exchanged?

Besides, unless he shot them on 5th Avenue after he was done with them, who is gonna' change their mind about him anyhow?

Reply to this post

Response to MyOwnPeace (Reply #3)

Wed Oct 9, 2019, 02:28 PM

4. They were either paid or threatened into keeping quiet.

Reply to this post

Wed Oct 9, 2019, 02:48 PM

5. Where was Hamlet when he was needed the most?!1

Reply to this post

Wed Oct 9, 2019, 02:54 PM

6. should have clocked him where it counts with the six inch heels.

!!!

Reply to this post

Response to Grasswire2 (Reply #6)

Wed Oct 9, 2019, 02:59 PM

8. stomp as hard as possible with the heel of her shoe on this shoe. PUNCHURE AND DESTROY !!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread