HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Hillary Clinton testified...

Wed Oct 9, 2019, 09:24 AM

Hillary Clinton testified for more than 11 hours before the committee on Oct. 22, 2015

White House escalates standoff with Congress, says it will not cooperate with impeachment inquiry of Trump
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/gordon-sondland-key-us-official-in-political-storm-over-ukraine-to-be-deposed-in-impeachment-inquiry/2019/10/07/c3c1703e-e942-11e9-9306-47cb0324fd44_story.html?wpisrc=nl_rainbow&wpmm=1

<<snip>>

Looking to bolster his defense, Trump is likely to add former congressman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) to serve as an outside lawyer for the impeachment process, according to senior White House officials with direct knowledge who spoke on the condition of anonymity to speak frankly.

Gowdy headed the House’s select committee that investigated the deadly 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, and repeatedly demanded witnesses and documents from the Obama administration.

Over the course of more than two years, that panel spoke to 81 witnesses and reviewed 75,000 pages of documents, according to its final report. Most notably, former secretary of state Hillary Clinton testified for more than 11 hours before the committee on Oct. 22, 2015.

Trump has regularly told White House officials that he does not want to cooperate with the House committees conducting oversight.

<<snip>>

3 replies, 282 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Hillary Clinton testified for more than 11 hours before the committee on Oct. 22, 2015 (Original post)
dajoki Wednesday OP
LakeArenal Wednesday #1
Unbelievable Wednesday #3
Throck Wednesday #2

Response to dajoki (Original post)

Wed Oct 9, 2019, 09:33 AM

1. She also answered questions

Not just a Buffet of word salad.

She never got all clammy and sweaty.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to LakeArenal (Reply #1)

Wed Oct 9, 2019, 01:06 PM

3. I was on board until

They asked her if she wiped her server and she answer " like with a towell"?

Otherwise she stayed cool as someone who did nothing wrong.

Reply to this post

Response to dajoki (Original post)

Wed Oct 9, 2019, 09:56 AM

2. Damn it.

Pop ups block me every time I try to read the whole article.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread