HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Thank You Nancy Pelosi Fo...

Wed Sep 25, 2019, 09:56 PM

Thank You Nancy Pelosi For Your Wisdom KNOWING Trump Would Impeach Himself

I have never once said a negative word about Nancy Pelosi.

And I doubt I ever will.

She isn't herding cats. She is herding cats, dogs, donkeys, blue dogs, and a bunch of people with "ambition", and keeping them all headed in the right direction.

Thank You Nancy, from the bottom of my heart.

I am glad you are leading the charge against the most EVIL OF FORCES in our government, and on the planet.

8 replies, 1044 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 8 replies Author Time Post
Reply Thank You Nancy Pelosi For Your Wisdom KNOWING Trump Would Impeach Himself (Original post)
SeaTownBlue Sep 2019 OP
Claritie Pixie Sep 2019 #1
athena Sep 2019 #3
athena Sep 2019 #2
StarfishSaver Sep 2019 #4
Talitha Sep 2019 #5
NurseJackie Sep 2019 #6
marble falls Sep 2019 #7
corbettkroehler Sep 2019 #8

Response to SeaTownBlue (Original post)

Wed Sep 25, 2019, 09:59 PM

1. That was awesome! I feel the same way about Nancy that you do.

She's an inspiration to me. I know she's passing along her knowledge and wisdom to the next generation of Democratic women.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Claritie Pixie (Reply #1)

Wed Sep 25, 2019, 10:02 PM

3. She's an inspiration to me, too.

Just by being who she is, she is shaping the next few generations of women.

Reply to this post

Wed Sep 25, 2019, 10:01 PM

2. Anyone who thinks he understands politics better than Speaker Pelosi is an idiot.

(And it's always a "he".)

I am so proud of Speaker Pelosi today. I fully believe that this was her plan all along: appear to be against impeachment, so consistently that even your own party turns against you, until Trump gets a false sense of security and makes a misstep. Then pounce.

Reply to this post

Response to athena (Reply #2)

Wed Sep 25, 2019, 10:06 PM

4. Hear hear

Let's hope we've seen the end of "What Nancy doesn't seem to understand is ..." posts.

Reply to this post

Wed Sep 25, 2019, 11:05 PM

5. Trust Nancy - - Nancy Knows...

Reply to this post

Thu Sep 26, 2019, 09:26 AM

6. Many owe her an apology...

... in addition to gratitude. I do not believe I can ever forgive ANY politician who has insulted Nancy Pelosi. The suggestions that Pelosi is corrupt or compromised or incompetent or "not with it" or "out of touch" or "negligent" is completely over the top and unforgivable. What kind of person would put so much effort into trying to derail and hamper Speaker Pelosi with these types of distractions... what good purpose would it serve for anyone to suggest and insinuate that Speaker Pelosi is the actual "scandal".

All I'm saying here is that Speaker Pelosi has been dissed, smeared, undermined, insulted, back-stabbed, betrayed... and she deserves better. She deserves a fucking apology from everyone who thought they knew better than she.

We are so very lucky to have Speaker Pelosi. Our party is lucky. Our country is lucky. We ought to be extremely grateful.

Look at her! The eyes say it all... she knew what was going to happen... she knew how this was going to end.

Reply to this post

Thu Sep 26, 2019, 02:44 PM

7. I think Donnie Two Scoops picked the wrong crime to have pulled in front of the speaker.

Reply to this post

Fri Sep 27, 2019, 06:32 AM

8. If Patience Is A Virtue, She's A Saint

For those of us who follow politics closely, tRump has been ripe for impeachment since his arrival. Maxine Waters said as much in early 2017. However, in terms of securing enough success that Moscow Mitch at least will allow a trial, Speaker Pelosi was right to wait.

My patience was tested. I only can imagine how hers was, especially with so many members of her caucus pulling in different directions.

Now, the situation is bad enough that, if the House votes before Christmas, we may see a groundswell of support for running a new candidate for the GOP, dumping tRump.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread