HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Arizona's unelected senat...

Wed Sep 11, 2019, 09:56 PM

Arizona's unelected senator accidentally admits she's unhappy serving in Congress

By
Dan Desai Martin -
September 11, 2019

Martha McSally, Arizona's unelected Republican senator, recently thanked God that she has not been a senator for very long.

Voters didn't want her to represent them in the Senate, and apparently Martha McSally, Arizona's unelected Republican senator, is none too happy to be there either.

In a Tuesday Senate hearing, McSally seemed to admit that she had reservations representing her state in the Senate.

"I haven't been here that long, thank God," McSally said during a Senate Banking Committee hearing. Seeming to realize what she said, McSally immediately uttered, "Sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

https://shareblue.com/martha-mcsally-arizona-senator-republican-congress-unhappy/

I want to see you lose to Mark Kelly...................and when you do lose, don't let the door hit you in the ....................

November 3, 2020 cannot get here fast enough........................

5 replies, 731 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Arizona's unelected senator accidentally admits she's unhappy serving in Congress (Original post)
turbinetree Sep 11 OP
splunge63 Sep 11 #1
WA-03 Democrat Sep 11 #2
tblue37 Sep 11 #3
RockRaven Sep 11 #4
asiliveandbreathe Sep 11 #5

Response to turbinetree (Original post)

Wed Sep 11, 2019, 10:00 PM

1. Foot, meet mouth. lol*

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Sep 11, 2019, 10:01 PM

2. Go Kelly!

Very excited about him!
Must get out the vote and get all three branches!
Now or literally never

Reply to this post

Wed Sep 11, 2019, 10:02 PM

3. That belongs in an ad. However, Florida still reelected Marco Rubio, even after he

admitted he hated being a senator and considered it a waste of his time--which is why he didn't bother to show up for many votes.

Reply to this post

Wed Sep 11, 2019, 10:03 PM

4. Marco Rubio 2.0 - hates the job, disinterested in DOING the job, but wants to get re-elected anyway

naked ambition and selfishness on display for all to see. And the sheep will line up to vote for another term.

Reply to this post

Wed Sep 11, 2019, 10:10 PM

5. Boo Hoo...you will soon be out of office Mcsally..Mark Kelly will trounce you..

November 3, 2020 cannot get here fast enough..indeed .

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread