HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Pence family boondoggle i...

Tue Sep 10, 2019, 10:56 PM

Pence family boondoggle in Ireland cost U.S. taxpayers $600,000 for the limos alone: report

Written by Jen Hayden / Daily Kos September 10, 2019

Vice President Mike Pence went to Poland to stand in for Donald Trump, who decided to stay behind in the U.S. for a weekend of monitoring Hurricane Dorian from his golf cart. Pence met with Polish President Andrzej Duda on behalf of Trump in an effort to build support for allowing Russia to be re-admitted to the G-7, something all the other members of the G-7 oppose because of Putinís aggressive actions in the Crimea region of Ukraine, which he annexed for Russia.

https://www.alternet.org/2019/09/pence-family-boondoggle-in-ireland-cost-u-s-taxpayers-600000-for-the-limos-alone-report/

November 3, 2020 cannot get here fast enough.............................

2 replies, 327 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Pence family boondoggle in Ireland cost U.S. taxpayers $600,000 for the limos alone: report (Original post)
turbinetree Tuesday OP
smirkymonkey Tuesday #1
turbinetree Wednesday #2

Response to turbinetree (Original post)

Tue Sep 10, 2019, 11:08 PM

1. Arghhhhhhh!

I am so fucking SICK of this shit!

Will this ever end! I honestly can't take it anymore. It's like they are spitting in our faces and we are just taking it. Fuck this! We need to go after them with guns blazing (metaphor).

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to smirkymonkey (Reply #1)

Wed Sep 11, 2019, 01:02 PM

2. We need to be in the streets..............................taking back this democracy................

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread