HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » This interview with forme...

Thu Aug 15, 2019, 12:40 AM

This interview with former Epstein Bodyguard/Driver is freaky

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08/jeffrey-epsteins-bodyguard-igor-zinoviev-on-his-old-boss.html

The writer, M.L. Nestel, had previously interviewed Igor Zinoviev in 2015. He kept the notes. Nestel managed to talk with Zinoviev on the phone this last Monday. A small excerpt:

Nestel I get that. But you and I have a history at this point. One thing you told me, for instance — okay, one thing you told me is he got a heads up when the authorities were going to come to his house the night before.

Igor Listen, what you say is between you and me —

Nestel You told me he would get phone calls the night before and eight o’clock the police are going to come. He would get a heads up from local police.

Igor [Silence.]

Nestel You told me that, Igor. Want me to read the quote?

Igor Well, you can read whatever you want right now. Don’t just — you can put yourself in big trouble.

6 replies, 1588 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply This interview with former Epstein Bodyguard/Driver is freaky (Original post)
blogslut Aug 15 OP
dawg day Aug 15 #1
Leghorn21 Aug 15 #2
dalton99a Aug 15 #3
BigmanPigman Aug 15 #4
dalton99a Aug 15 #5
BigmanPigman Aug 15 #6

Response to blogslut (Original post)

Thu Aug 15, 2019, 12:42 AM

1. Well, that's all we needed... a Russian connection.

A driver named Igor.

Really, Robert Ludlum would be EMBARRASSED to present that ridiculous over-the-top development.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Aug 15, 2019, 12:50 AM

2. Wow, thanks, bs!! Igor is some kinda nervous looks like...who could hurt him now that Ep is dead??

In our conversation in 2015, you described his relationship with teenage girlfriends: “So many time I tried to stop him. I try to tell tell him my opinion about that. He don’t listen to me. That’s the reason why I’m not working for him no more. I make him do that — to let me go.” Do you remember saying that?

It’s not the teenage girls. I never see the teenage girls. I tell you I never see teenage girls.

Plenty of times when I work for him I never see anything unproper or teenage girls around him.

That’s what I say.

So now you say you only saw him with women? Older than 18? 20?

All what I say he has always been with girlfriends and there was a couple girls — I don’t remember their names. She was 25 and worked for him as assistant. Maybe 25 or 23 — whatever, I don’t know the age.

—————————————————-

NO COLLUSION NO OBSTRUCTION

NO TEENAGE GIRLS

Hey Igor, two words for you: lawyer up

Reply to this post

Thu Aug 15, 2019, 01:01 AM

3. Bodyguard/driver is Russian. Pilot is Russian

So many Russians

Reply to this post

Response to dalton99a (Reply #3)

Thu Aug 15, 2019, 02:00 AM

4. It is almost like "they" are trying to make it look like it couldn't

possibly be a conspiracy since there is almost TOO MUCH evidence making it appear that this is the only logical conclusion. A rational person would say, "If it were a conspiracy there wouldn't be this much evidence pointing to it, therefore it must be suicide. Only Alex Jones, the Con and Hollywood could come up with so much conspiracy linked material and we are rational thinking people so no way could it have been murder or "allowed suicide"." Wouldn't that be the perfect ruse? Make it look too much like murder so it is discredited?

Reply to this post

Response to BigmanPigman (Reply #4)

Thu Aug 15, 2019, 02:37 AM

5. +1. Or they don't really care what anyone thinks

now that they're in complete control

Reply to this post

Response to dalton99a (Reply #5)

Thu Aug 15, 2019, 02:48 AM

6. Melanie's "I Really Don't Care" motto has gone viral.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread