HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Foster the People Promote...

Mon Aug 12, 2019, 01:23 PM

Foster the People Promote Jeffrey Epstein Conspiracy Theory

Foster the People jumped into the Jeffrey Epstein conspiracy theory fray after the billionaire and alleged sex trafficker reportedly died by suicide over the weekend. On their official Twitter account, the band promoted unfounded claims that Epstein’s body was not the one found dead in his jail cell, and that it was instead a lookalike.

“Have you seen photos of the body?” the band wrote. “It’s obviously not him. My guess is, Epstein’s on a private plane to somewhere in the middle east getting prepped for plastic surgery right now.” They added the hashtag: “#EpsteinBodyDouble.”

?s=20

After a slew of replies, the musicians expanded on the theory, noting, “I find it strange that I’ve been chastised by reporters from NBC and other news outlets for my opinion. Everything you guys have been reporting has been conjecture. If you want to be considered a respected authority of truth, do a better job. And to anyone else who considers it ‘off brand’ for an artist to talk about social issues, cover-ups, and justice… A. you need a history lesson B. you’re scared of what i’m saying C. my voice is my brand, whether it’s used to speak or sing.”

?s=20

?s=20

?s=20

?s=20

?s=20

“More than ever artists need to speak up, because they’re not getting paid by sponsors or told how to spin a story by their bosses,” the band added. “Rupert Murdoch isn’t controlling their narrative. Support your artists. Support real journalism. Fact check everything. Do your own research.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/foster-the-people-jeffrey-epstein-conspiracy-theory-870273/

I'm sure he was helped by JFK jr.

4 replies, 485 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Foster the People Promote Jeffrey Epstein Conspiracy Theory (Original post)
Yo_Mama_Been_Loggin Monday OP
muntrv Monday #1
UniteFightBack Monday #2
underpants Monday #3
zackymilly Monday #4

Response to Yo_Mama_Been_Loggin (Original post)

Mon Aug 12, 2019, 01:31 PM

1. In related news, Tupac faked his death.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Aug 12, 2019, 01:34 PM

2. I've finally saved up enough to travel to South America to find Jim Morrison once and for all!

Reply to this post

Mon Aug 12, 2019, 01:40 PM

3. Now THAT's some pumped up kicks

I heard they have a new record out. The song I heard sounded really good.

Reply to this post

Mon Aug 12, 2019, 01:46 PM

4. I wonder if De Blasio will charge Epstein's estate a suicide tax. nt

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread