HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Kris Kobach remains on bo...

Fri Jul 12, 2019, 11:37 AM

Kris Kobach remains on board of veterans group that faced consumer warning

U.S. Senate candidate Kris Kobach continues to serve on the advisory board of a nonprofit veterans group that was under a consumer warning from the Better Business Bureau last year.

During his unsuccessful run for governor, Kobach, a Lecompton Republican, said he would conduct his own analysis of Veterans in Defense of Liberty’s finances before determining whether to remain a member of the nonprofit’s advisory board. That came after the Better Business Bureau’s St. Louis branch issued a consumer warning and F rating for the Missouri-based group.

The former Kansas secretary of state remains on the board.

[link:https://www.kansas.com/news/politics-government/article232558132.html|

The entire GOP are SCUM!

1 replies, 204 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Kris Kobach remains on board of veterans group that faced consumer warning (Original post)
blondebanshee Friday OP
MuseRider Friday #1

Response to blondebanshee (Original post)

Fri Jul 12, 2019, 12:23 PM

1. He is another one of those GOPers

that everything he touches dies. There are always money troubles and then, of course, honesty troubles. Trouble follows him and everything good around him dies. I hope he gets purged in our GOP primaries. I would rather have any one of the others, bad as bad can be, than him. Still hoping for a win in that seat.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread