HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Megan Rapinoe would beat ...

Thu Jul 11, 2019, 01:00 PM

Megan Rapinoe would beat Trump in an election, poll shows.

Megan Rapinoe would beat Trump in an election, poll shows. Here's why thatís good news for every Democratic candidate.

U.S. women's soccer star Megan Rapinoe was clear that she doesn't have time to run for president, despite her fans' wishes.

That said, Public Policy Polling caved to popular demand and conducted a survey pitting the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup Golden Boot winner against President Trump. Rapinoe scored another victory, coming out on top 42 percent to 41 percent.

While this just might mean that people think highly of Rapinoe after her stellar on-field performance and social activism when she's not laced up, Public Policy Polling points out that it actually is indicative of a larger trend when it comes to "electability."

https://theweek.com/speedreads/852025/megan-rapinoe-beat-trump-election-poll-shows-heres-why-thats-good-news-every-democratic-candidate

2 replies, 296 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Megan Rapinoe would beat Trump in an election, poll shows. (Original post)
pangaia Thursday OP
Freethinker65 Thursday #1
pangaia Thursday #2

Response to pangaia (Original post)

Thu Jul 11, 2019, 01:03 PM

1. This needs to go viral on twitter. Hahaha

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Freethinker65 (Reply #1)

Thu Jul 11, 2019, 01:06 PM

2. I'm depending you you cause i aint got no twitter thing..

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread