HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Just received my book "Th...

Tue Jun 25, 2019, 12:53 PM

Just received my book "The Mueller Report" from the library

It was issued by the Department of Justice. The first 30 pages is the introduction from Alan Dershowitz then Comes William Barr's letters and response, then the redactions, then on page 38 we get to the introduction of volume 1, finally. I skipped the first 38 pages of Republican propaganda. I waited almost 3 months for this book. I resent having the Republican view forced on me. This is Florida, Alachua County

2 replies, 220 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Just received my book "The Mueller Report" from the library (Original post)
katmondoo Jun 25 OP
PoliticAverse Jun 25 #1
BumRushDaShow Jun 25 #2

Response to katmondoo (Original post)

Tue Jun 25, 2019, 01:00 PM

1. Your library decided which edition to purchase, there's also a version out by the Washington Post.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to katmondoo (Original post)

Tue Jun 25, 2019, 01:56 PM

2. The version you have is from "Skyhorse Publishing"

All editions are "issued by the Department of Justice" but will have wrap-around analysis by whoever publishes it if you get it in printed form. The actual report from DOJ is available for free in PDF format (electronic) that can be printed too - https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf (PDF)

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread