HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Ex-Trump Aide Jason Mille...

Mon Jun 24, 2019, 02:37 PM

Ex-Trump Aide Jason Miller Leaves High-Powered Firm After Jerry Nadler 'Fat F*ck' Tweets

The departure, Miller tells The Daily Beast, was ‘by mutual consent.’

Asawin Suebsaeng
White House Reporter

Updated 06.24.19 2:13PM ET Published 06.24.19 1:21PM ET

Jason Miller, a former top campaign aide and close adviser to Donald Trump, has left his job as a managing director at Teneo, a prominent consulting firm, days after launching a profanity-laced tirade directed at a top House Democrat.

“I have parted ways with Teneo by mutual consent and look forward to formally announcing my next move in the coming weeks,” Miller said in a statement to The Daily Beast. “Teneo is an incredible firm and without a doubt the premier CEO consultancy on the planet. They have always been great to me and I’m proud to have called them teammates for the past two and a half years.”

Miller’s departure from the firm comes just a few days after he went on a raging tweetstorm at House Judiciary Committee Chair Jerry Nadler (D-NY), in which he called the New York Democrat, among other things, a “fat fuck.”

“He’s a fucking scumbag. Anyone obsessed with attacking innocent Hope Hicks should take a long walk off a short pier,” Miller posted to Twitter late last week.

Miller’s anger had been sparked by Nadler’s questioning of former Trump aide and confidante Hope Hicks during closed-door testimony several days prior. During that testimony, Nadler had referred to Hicks as “Ms. Lewandowski.” The congressman later insisted it was a slip of the tongue, but his repeated use of the wrong surname led to the impression that he was referencing an alleged “affair” between Hicks and one-time Trump campaign chief Corey Lewandowski.

more
https://www.thedailybeast.com/ex-trump-aide-jason-miller-leaves-high-powered-firm-teneo-after-jerry-nadler-fat-fck-tweets?ref=home

6 replies, 888 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply Ex-Trump Aide Jason Miller Leaves High-Powered Firm After Jerry Nadler 'Fat F*ck' Tweets (Original post)
DonViejo Jun 24 OP
The Velveteen Ocelot Jun 24 #1
BlueStater Jun 24 #2
superpatriotman Jun 24 #3
GoCubsGo Jun 24 #6
UniteFightBack Jun 24 #4
BSdetect Jun 24 #5

Response to DonViejo (Original post)

Mon Jun 24, 2019, 02:40 PM

1. Those idiots just don't know when to keep their foul opinions to themselves.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Jun 24, 2019, 03:00 PM

2. Do these assholes ever look at themselves in mirrors?

That goatee hides his double chin quite well.

Reply to this post

Response to BlueStater (Reply #2)

Mon Jun 24, 2019, 04:51 PM

3. Pumpkin head

In a cheap suit

Reply to this post

Response to BlueStater (Reply #2)

Mon Jun 24, 2019, 05:42 PM

6. He has no neck!

Reply to this post

Mon Jun 24, 2019, 04:59 PM

4. Oh you mean the same fat Jason Miller who cheated and gave his lover an abortion pill....

Reply to this post

Mon Jun 24, 2019, 05:10 PM

5. His first experience of a "mutual consent" in any aspect of life.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread