HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Point made on MSNBC: the ...

Wed Jun 19, 2019, 06:53 PM

Point made on MSNBC: the 2020 election will be won/lost in the DIGITAL SPACE

I don't agree that "nothing else matters" but I do think unless we understand and match what demon-from-hell Brad Parscale is doing we're going to be in a deep deep hole.

2016, Parscale made sure social media, especially Facebook, was FLOODED with ads that slandered Hillary, made people hate her, and discouraged people --- especially people of color --- from voting.

This is where the critical battle will be. Democrats up and down the ballot need to be up to the task. Including Tom Perez.

2 replies, 317 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Point made on MSNBC: the 2020 election will be won/lost in the DIGITAL SPACE (Original post)
EveHammond13 Jun 19 OP
stillcool Jun 19 #1
EveHammond13 Jun 19 #2

Response to EveHammond13 (Original post)

Wed Jun 19, 2019, 07:10 PM

1. and then there's Russia...

people have to start taking some responsibility for what they allow in their head. Condemnation prior to investigation is becoming the rule.... People read something that catches their attention, and they can't wait to post it all over the place, prior to questioning anything. As individuals, we alone are responsible for what we say. Whipping up society via outreach on the internet is something we should start recognizing. And questioning what we read. The old who, what, when, where, and why.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to stillcool (Reply #1)

Wed Jun 19, 2019, 08:20 PM

2. yes. I have very little faith in the critical thinking skills of most Americans. #Idiocracy

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread