HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Trump shared the lessons ...

Wed Jun 19, 2019, 08:32 AM

Trump shared the lessons he learned from his late brother...in other words, he learned NOTHING.

President Donald Trump introduced a long-deceased sibling moments after officially announcing his re-election bid during a campaign rally in Orlando, Florida.

“And I am profoundly thankful to my family, I have a great family. Melania, Don, Ivanka, Eric, Tiffany, baron, Lara, Jared, Robert, Marianne, Elizabeth and my late brother, Fred, Jr.” Trump said.

Fred, Jr. was Trump’s older brother and died of a heart attack almost four decades ago, passing in 1981.

“In a telephone interview last week, Mr. Trump said he had learned by watching his brother how bad choices could drag down even those who seemed destined to rise,” The New York Times reported in 2016. Seeing his brother suffering led him to avoid ever trying alcohol or cigarettes, he said.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/trump-introduced-his-family-at-his-official-campaign-kickoff-including-my-late-brother-fred-jr/

6 replies, 553 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump shared the lessons he learned from his late brother...in other words, he learned NOTHING. (Original post)
Miles Archer Jun 19 OP
ProudMNDemocrat Jun 19 #1
Chin music Jun 19 #2
no_hypocrisy Jun 19 #3
Chin music Jun 19 #5
safeinOhio Jun 19 #4
Merlot Jun 19 #6

Response to Miles Archer (Original post)

Wed Jun 19, 2019, 08:36 AM

1. Trump learned how to be a PRICK.....

Of great magnitude.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Jun 19, 2019, 08:55 AM

3. Fred Jr. likely driven to drink because of his younger brother, Donald.

Donald made it a point to displace Fred Jr. as the heir apparent to their father's business empire.

Reply to this post

Response to no_hypocrisy (Reply #3)

Wed Jun 19, 2019, 09:12 AM

4. Who is the baron he spoke of?

I've never heard a word from him.

Reply to this post

Wed Jun 19, 2019, 11:21 AM

6. trumpft doesn't do alcohol or cigarettes, but evidence points to something going up his nose

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread