HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Huckabee Sanders Tells Co...

Fri Jun 14, 2019, 09:56 PM

Huckabee Sanders Tells Colleagues She's Taking Temporary Post As Google CEO....

Huckabee Sanders Tells Colleagues She’s Taking Temporary Post As Google CEO Before Transitioning Into Full-Time Role As Sultan Of Brunei

WASHINGTON—Informing those in her professional life of her career plans, outgoing White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders reportedly told colleagues Friday she would be serving for a time as CEO of Google before gradually taking on a permanent position as the sultan of Brunei. “It’s been the honor of my life to work in the White House, but I’m excited to lead a $750 billion company in Silicon Valley and begin my reign as one of the world’s last absolute monarchs,” said Huckabee Sanders, explaining she had reluctantly turned down offers to direct the next Star Wars film, design the 2024 Olympic stadium, and become the first person to set foot on Mars, in addition to a lucrative position as head of neurosurgery at the Mayo Clinic.
“Saudi Arabia and Monaco were both pursuing me pretty hard with head of state jobs, and Uber’s been trying to recruit me for their top post for 19 years now, but those opportunities just didn’t have the work–life balance I was looking for. Believe me, it was a tough choice. I spent hours talking it over with my husbands George Clooney, Tom Brady, and Jason Aldean. While I’m excited to begin my next chapter, I’ll be taking some time off for myself first. So don’t be surprised if you see me this summer relief-pitching for the Dodgers or traversing the Congo Rainforest with my best friend, Cardi B!” Huckabee Sanders went on to state that she was currently busy reviewing designs for the awards display she will build in the Bruneian palace of Istana Nurul Iman to showcase her multiple Emmys, Pulitzers, and Nobel Peace Prizes.

https://politics.theonion.com/huckabee-sanders-tells-colleagues-she-s-taking-temporar-1835524222

5 replies, 1649 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Huckabee Sanders Tells Colleagues She's Taking Temporary Post As Google CEO.... (Original post)
pangaia Jun 14 OP
50 Shades Of Blue Jun 14 #1
pangaia Jun 14 #2
keithbvadu2 Jun 14 #3
smirkymonkey Jun 14 #4
pangaia Jun 15 #5

Response to pangaia (Original post)

Fri Jun 14, 2019, 10:00 PM

1. Don't scare me like that, LOL!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to 50 Shades Of Blue (Reply #1)

Fri Jun 14, 2019, 10:03 PM

2. Sorry sorry.

Gets harder and harder to tell truth from fiction.

Reply to this post

Fri Jun 14, 2019, 10:08 PM

3. Runway model? Testing structural integrity. First time she has ever been near integrity.

Runway model? Testing structural integrity. First time she has ever been near integrity.

Reply to this post

Fri Jun 14, 2019, 10:35 PM

4. Sounds like something she'd say.

Reply to this post

Response to smirkymonkey (Reply #4)

Sat Jun 15, 2019, 12:26 AM

5. Could very well be true.. who's to say?

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread