HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Another reason to begin i...

Thu Jun 13, 2019, 03:21 PM

Another reason to begin impeachment inquiry NOW: election fraud

With election fraud, there is no guarantee that any Dem will continue to hold office. Election fraud is becoming more and more brazen.

DO IT WHILE WE HAVE THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 replies, 442 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to diva77 (Original post)

Thu Jun 13, 2019, 03:47 PM

1. You're right. Dems may not have any leverage left if Repugs (with foreign assistance) finish

rigging elections.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to alwaysinasnit (Reply #1)

Thu Jun 13, 2019, 04:12 PM

3. foreign OR DOMESTIC -- there's plenty of homegrown election fraud, unfortunately

Reply to this post

Thu Jun 13, 2019, 03:56 PM

2. THANK YOU !!! I've been saying this for a month there is no more 2020 election

Reply to this post

Thu Jun 13, 2019, 05:56 PM

4. I volunteer a great deal of my time on voter protection efforts

The DNC and the State Parties are all very active in fighting voter suppression. There is very little real election fraud other than absentee ballot fraud which mainly done by republicans.

Reply to this post

Response to Gothmog (Reply #4)

Thu Jun 13, 2019, 06:31 PM

6. What proof do you have to back up your statement? Right now, the largest county in the US is

about to wipe out local precincts, paper poll-books, hand-marked paper ballots and replace them with Ballot Marking Devices (BMDs) which generate a machine marked paper that is 100% nonverifiable and also has a wifi hookup so you can bring a pre-filled sample ballot to the machine on your cell phone and transfer your votes to the touchscreen device. Voting will occur in "voting centers" where anyone from anywhere in the county can vote, some people will have to travel further to cast their votes. E-Pollbooks, which have a high rate of failure, will now be used. And the BMDs are new and untested and the Registrar expects to deploy the 31,000 unit order in time for 2020 election.

Reply to this post

Response to diva77 (Reply #6)

Thu Jun 13, 2019, 09:08 PM

7. That is some scary s**t

I want a physical ballot, one that I mark, and that another human can look at and know what my voting intent was. If I screw it up, I can always have the first one destroyed and start over on another ballot.

Reply to this post

Thu Jun 13, 2019, 05:59 PM

5. Absolutely.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread